Alright I'd like to propose a toast, a little toast here. Ding, ...
Chandler: Alright I'd like to propose a toast, a little toast here. Ding, ding! I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you planned, but for me, this has been really great. You know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway I was just thinking, I mean, if you had gone to Vail or if you guys had been with your family or if you didn't have syphilis and stuff ... we wouldn't be all together you know, so I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm very thankful that all your Thanksgivings sucked.
Everyone Else: That's so sweet!
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas!
Rachel: And a crappy new year.
Chandler: Here, Here!
- Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Ross Geller
- Friends Season 1 Episode 9: "The One Where Underdog Gets Away"
- Related Quotes:
- Rachel Green Quotes, Chandler Bing Quotes, Ross Geller Quotes, Friends Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible if I got a $100 advance in my salary?
Terry: An advance?
Rachel: It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. See, every year we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket, but I sort of started the whole independence thing, you know, which is actually why I took this job.
Terry: Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart. You're a terrible, terrible waitress. Really, really awful.
- Permalink: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I ...
Joey: Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.
Monica: That's not a question.
- Permalink: Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots. Tha...