Are you gonna chew? Mmmm... my dragged under the bus guy's in ...
Cristina: Are you gonna chew?
Meredith: Mmmm... my dragged under the bus guy's in angio. They're gonna page me any minute. How's Izzie? Is she retaining anything?
Bailey: Ok, at 6pm your idiotic colleague George O'Malley will finish his surgery with the Chief.
Callie: And, at 6pm you will be standing beside us in the OR hallway, prepared to join in an intervention.
Bailey: What polite company might like to call an intervention. Though, I'm not sure interventions involve whooping people on the behind. With a belt.
Alex: What, he's got a drinking problem now?
Meredith: He joined the army.
Alex: 007? He can't go to the army. He's the guy that gets killed.
Cristina: He's the guy that gets killed cleaning his own gun
Bailey: Grey, is going to coax him back as a loving friend. (to Cristina) You are going to use logic, and reason to point out the idiocy of his ways. Stevens will make sad cancer eyes. And, if all of that doesn't work, Karev, you're gonna pull out your... I was raised out back with the trash cans roots, and just beat the crap out of him.
Alex: 6 o'clock.
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Alex Karev, Miranda Bailey, Callie Torres
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 24: "Now or Never"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Callie Torres Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 24 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, working toward it. But at some point you start to realize your life is happening now. Not after med school, not after residency, right now. This is it. It's here. Blink and you'll miss it.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: Doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, ...