Can we all agree on eliminating any of these designs. Ann's bl...
Leslie: Can we all agree on eliminating any of these designs.
April: Ann's blows.
Ann: Wow, don't hold back.
April: No offense but it's a giant picture of a park. That's not art.
Ann: Well, at least it's not a fat human hamster eating meat.
April: You don't even work here.
Leslie: OK, guys you both have a point. Ann, yours was a little trite. And April, yours was hellish, and might make someone vomit.
April: Thank you.
- Leslie Knope, Ann Perkins, April Ludgate
- Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 9: "The Camel"
- Parks and Recreation
- Related Quotes:
- Leslie Knope Quotes, Ann Perkins Quotes, April Ludgate Quotes, Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 9 Quotes, Parks & Rec Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
We really need better security here. We also need better, less offensive history.Leslie
- Permalink: We really need better security here. We also need better, less o...
The mural that normally resides here is called The Spirit of Pawnee, and it's very controversial. We've had someone throw acid at it, tomato sauce. Someone tried to stab it once.Leslie
- Permalink: The mural that normally resides here is called The Spirit of Paw...