Addison Montgomery Quotes
(Addison and Kevin are in bed together)
Addison: Better? What, than me?
Kevin: No. Better. My wounds. I'm healed. I'm good.
- Permalink: Wow! Better. Better? What, than me? No. Better. My wounds....
Violet: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy in some cultures is seen as a sign of strength. So I am strong. I am a strong healthy woman.
Addison: Hm, I miss sex.
Naomi: What are you talking about? You've got a gorgeous man sleeping in your bed.
Addison: Yeah, that's all he is doing in my bed. Doctor's orders.
Naomi: You have sex on the horizon, which is better than having had amazing sex in your recent past with no visible sign of it happening ever again.
- Permalink: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy ...
Lockhart: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm grateful. And I'm not as bad as you think.
Addison: I'll take your word for it. Oh, and if you call me Monty again, I'm going to plunge a scalpel through your hand.
- Permalink: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm g...
(Kevin is sitting on the stairs)
Addison: How was work?
Kevin: This is as far as I got.
Addison: You been sitting here all day?
Kevin: Yeah. Yeah, my ass fell asleep two hours ago. It's not funny.
- Permalink: How was work? This is as far as I got. You been sitting here...
Naomi: Where's the prodigal brother?
Addison: He's showing Kevin around, hopefully making nice. Apparently Archer didn't appreciate Kevin treating him like a criminal when they first met.
Naomi: You mean when he broke in like a criminal?
- Permalink: Where's the prodigal brother? He's showing Kevin around, hopef...
Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better than sex?
- Permalink: Power. Speed. Control. Who knew go-kart racing could be better t...
Cooper the Internet dater is in a healthy relationship and my too-good-to-be-true boyfriend thinks I'm a psychotic bunny boiler.
- Permalink: Cooper the Internet dater is in a healthy relationship and my to...
Addison: You're living a lie, Daniel. You're cheating on two women. And cheating ruins lives.
Daniel: I'm not the one who ruined lives here today.
- Permalink: You're living a lie, Daniel. You're cheating on two women. And...
(Addison is driving and talking on the phone with Naomi)
Naomi: Hey, Addison.
Addison: I think I may have gone too far.
Naomi: With what?
Addison: I followed him.
Naomi: What do you mean you followed him?
Addison: At first it was just a routine surveillance.
Naomi: You are not a cop!
Addison: I followed him to work, to the precinct which is apparently where I should have stopped.
Naomi: Oh, God. Where - where are you now, crazy woman?
Addison: I'm not insane. I went to the precinct. Five minutes later he comes roaring out of the parking garage in another car, a van.
Naomi: Dit it - dit it not occur to you that he might be working?
Addison: Of course he could be working. Only maybe he's not working. People lie. They lie and they cheat and they ruin people's lives and I'm not gonna be one of those women who gets dumped.
Naomi: Addison - Addison, you have to be careful. (Addison pulls over, she can see the sirens and a police intervention)
Addison: Or maybe he's working.
- Permalink: Hey, Addison. I think I may have gone too far. With what? ...