Addison Montgomery Quotes
When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody is going to want to tell you what to do. If this were 1972, it would have been a back alley and not my elevator that you collapsed in. Because back then, you didn't have a choice and now you do. But, it's still hard. And even after you make the most difficult, personal decision that there is, it's still unsafe. Because you have some fanatic who claims to value life who can walk into an abortion clinic and can blow it up. Pattie, you are the only who knows if you can have a child. Everyone else's opinion is just background noise. So, if you want to keep this baby, I'll support you. If you want to give up for an adoption, I'll help. If you want to have an abortion, I'll do it. I'm not here to judge you. I just need you to know any decision you make is for you. Not for me, not for Dr. Bennet... for you.
- Permalink: When it comes to abortion, everybody has an opinion. Everybody i...
Addison: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got together, and I don't want it there anymore. I want my best friend back. That's it. You're not going to say anything?
Naomi: I hope it was worth it.
- Permalink: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got...
I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do it, because a 75-year-old man can do it. You know who can't do it? ...An overeducated, talented, strong, powerful woman in her 40s. How ridiculous is that? How mad am I at my body? I waited too long, and now it's time. And the clock inside me, Sam, just isn't ticking anymore. The alarm inside of me is going off. It's screaming it's time. I can't wait - not anymore.
- Permalink: I took having kids for granted because a 13-year-old girl can do...
Sam: When you're in love with someone, Addison, when you're in a real relationship, you don't do that.
Addison: Our relationship is real. Sam, I love you.
Sam: Then, why'd you give me an ultimatum?
Addison: We discussed it.
Sam: We did not discuss. You said we either have a baby or end it. That is not a discussion.
- Permalink: When you're in love with someone, Addison, when you're in a real...
Sometimes wanting a baby it's like nothing else matters, but you have to think about what you two have been through and that you could die.
- Permalink: Sometimes wanting a baby it's like nothing else matters, but you...
I understand that you can't choose who you fall in love with, but you can choose to be honest.
- Permalink: I understand that you can't choose who you fall in love with, bu...
Pete: Life isn't a cheap romance novel. You know, it's supposed to be about making a commitment and honoring it.
Addison: Sometimes. Then, other times...for other people, it's about passion.
- Permalink: Life isn't a cheap romance novel. You know, it's supposed to be ...
Amelia: Are you late?
Addison: Yes, but I can't be. You don't think...
Amelia: You're preggers! This is awesome.
- Permalink: Are you late? Yes, but I can't be. You don't think... You're...
Sheldon: Grief has its own timeline.
Addison: Wait, wait...what does that mean?
Sheldon: When you can't get off until the ride stops.
- Permalink: Grief has its own timeline. Wait, wait...what does that mean? ...