Alicia Florrick Quotes
Cary: You've been served.
Alicia: I've... For what?
Cary: State's attorney has asked me to head up an inquiry to look into the leak of Mr. Childs' deposition. Now, I'm going to try and expedite this, Alicia, so that you don't have a cloud hanging over your head.
Alicia: (ironically) Thank you so much.
Cary: You're welcome. (he pauses) Personally, I know that you would never break the law in this manner, so I'm sure it's just a formality. And if it's not, then we'll be pursuing a disbarment hearing.
- Permalink: You've been served. I've... For what? State's attorney has a...
Owen: (about Peter) Are you going to leave him?
Alicia: Owen, please don't.
Owen: He's two-faced.
Alicia: Everyone's two-faced.
Owen: You're not.
Alicia: Yes, I am.
Owen: Then you've changed.
Alicia: No. Issues got more complex, and I grew up.
- Permalink: Are you going to leave him? Owen, please don't. He's two-fac...
Owen: I said that Peter was homophobic because I wanted to hurt him.
Alicia: I know.
Owen: Do you want to know why?
Alicia: If you want to say.
Owen: You're living an idea, Alicia. You think society is disintegrating. You don't want to get divorced 'cause everyone is divorcing. You're like that person on the Titanic who won't leave their room because they're afraid of being rude.
Alicia: You lost me.
Owen: Do you love him?
Alicia: Do I love Peter? Yes, I do.
Owen: I don't believe you. I can see it in your eyes. You don't love him-- not anymore.
Alicia: You don't see anything in my eyes.
- Permalink: I said that Peter was homophobic because I wanted to hurt him. ...
Kalinda: Did you see the photo spread? Will in a swimsuit.
Alicia: He wasn't in a swimsuit.
Kalinda: So you saw it, then? Talk to him.
Alicia: He doesn't want to. He told me. He wants to drop it.
Kalinda: Yeah. In a voicemail. Anything said in voicemail doesn't count.
- Permalink: Did you see the photo spread? Will in a swimsuit. He wasn't in...
Eli Gold: Do you know what a tracker is?
Alicia: Do I know what a tracker is? No.
Eli Gold: An unpaid political operative who tracks the opposition candidate, trying to catch him off-guard with a question or a comment in order to tape the embarrassing encounter for free viral negative campaigning. Macaca? Result of a tracker.
Alicia: And I imagine this will all come around to me.
Eli Gold: The event of this morning. The congressional scandal. You are back in the news.
- Permalink: Do you know what a tracker is? Do I know what a tracker is? No...
Poetry is easy; it's the parent-teacher conferences that are hard.
- Permalink: Poetry is easy; it's the parent-teacher conferences that are har...
At what point is our job wrong?
- Permalink: At what point is our job wrong?
Julius: You think he's innocent?
Alicia: No, I think he's innocent of this.
- Permalink: You think he's innocent? No, I think he's innocent of this.
Alicia: Are you gay?
Kalinda: I'm private.
- Permalink: Are you gay? I'm private.