Alicia Florrick Quotes
Natalie: Am I being used here?
Alicia: I don't know. But you know what the best thing is to do if you are?
Alicia: Use them right back.
- Permalink: Am I being used here? I don't know. But you know what the best...
Kalinda: Psycho wants you.
Alicia: What do you think?
Kalinda: I think you should go.
- Permalink: Psycho wants you. What do you think? I think you should go.
Kalinda: Ever get the feeling something bad is going to happen.
Alicia: All the time.
- Permalink: Ever get the feeling something bad is going to happen. All the...
A Chicago grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.
- Permalink: A Chicago grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.
Alicia: (after asking about her background check) That's not what I wanted to talk about when I asked before. It...
Will: I know what it is.
Alicia: You...? How do you know?
Will: Diane told me.
Alicia: Are we possibly talking about two different things?
Will: Diane asked you to join her at her new firm.
- Permalink: That's not what I wanted to talk about when I asked before. It.....
Will: I heard peer review was rough.
Alicia: A bit. How important is it?
Will: I don't know. We're trying to figure that out. You think it's stupid?
Alicia: I think it encourages people to denigrate each other to save their jobs.
Will: I read your reviews. You didn't.
- Permalink: I heard peer review was rough. A bit. How important is it? ...
Cary: You've been served.
Alicia: I've... For what?
Cary: State's attorney has asked me to head up an inquiry to look into the leak of Mr. Childs' deposition. Now, I'm going to try and expedite this, Alicia, so that you don't have a cloud hanging over your head.
Alicia: (ironically) Thank you so much.
Cary: You're welcome. (he pauses) Personally, I know that you would never break the law in this manner, so I'm sure it's just a formality. And if it's not, then we'll be pursuing a disbarment hearing.
- Permalink: You've been served. I've... For what? State's attorney has a...
Owen: (about Peter) Are you going to leave him?
Alicia: Owen, please don't.
Owen: He's two-faced.
Alicia: Everyone's two-faced.
Owen: You're not.
Alicia: Yes, I am.
Owen: Then you've changed.
Alicia: No. Issues got more complex, and I grew up.
- Permalink: Are you going to leave him? Owen, please don't. He's two-fac...
Owen: I said that Peter was homophobic because I wanted to hurt him.
Alicia: I know.
Owen: Do you want to know why?
Alicia: If you want to say.
Owen: You're living an idea, Alicia. You think society is disintegrating. You don't want to get divorced 'cause everyone is divorcing. You're like that person on the Titanic who won't leave their room because they're afraid of being rude.
Alicia: You lost me.
Owen: Do you love him?
Alicia: Do I love Peter? Yes, I do.
Owen: I don't believe you. I can see it in your eyes. You don't love him-- not anymore.
Alicia: You don't see anything in my eyes.
- Permalink: I said that Peter was homophobic because I wanted to hurt him. ...