Andy Bernard Quotes
I'm a little worried that I may have asked out Naughty Nellie instead of Erin. Which would be a whole lot less appealing because Naughty Nellie says yes to everyone. And she might be a murderer.
- Permalink: I'm a little worried that I may have asked out Naughty Nellie in...
Kevin: Oooh, now do the Swedish chef!
Andy: I'm not familiar, what province is he from?
Kevin: He lives on Sesame Street, you dumbass.
- Permalink: Oooh, now do the Swedish chef! I'm not familiar, what province...
Pam: My name is Deborah U. Taunt.
Andy: That's clever! Debutante!
- Permalink: My name is Deborah U. Taunt. That's clever! Debutante!
You give me a gift? Bam! Thank You note. You invite me somewhere? Pow! RSVP. You do me a favor? Wham! Favor returned. Do not test my politeness.
- Permalink: You give me a gift? Bam! Thank You note. You invite me somewhere...
Manager: And I must say that since we are a family business it's nice to see that you are too.
Andy: Ohhhh! No. Wow. You thought that? Oh my gosh. Oh definitely not.
Manager: My mistake, I'm sorry.
Pam: It's okay.
Andy: Actually it's kind of not okay. I date models. Face models. My girlfriend, on a scale of one to Giselle, uh, a nine.
Manager: That's... that's good for you.
Pam: Anyway, we also have a special on-
Andy: Pam's carrying our surrogate. Because, my girlfriend needed to keep her figure for fashion week. So we, uh, we put our baby in Pam. Doesn't matter what Pam looks like.
- Permalink: And I must say that since we are a family business it's nice to ...
Pam: You blew the sale, you idiot!
Andy: Let me tell you something, I was never gonna make that sale.
- Permalink: You blew the sale, you idiot! Let me tell you something, I was...
Pam: You were way meaner to me than I was to you.
Andy: No I wasn't, okay? The very idea of us together made you burst out laughing like you just bit into an Adam Sandler jelly sandwich.
- Permalink: You were way meaner to me than I was to you. No I wasn't, okay...
Pam: I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology.
Michael: For trying to find happiness in the arms of a lover?
Pam: Don't call my mother your lover!
Kevin: Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
Andy: That is not okay dude.
Michael: Okay, in my defense...
Creed: That's messed up man.
Pam: Yes. Thank you. Welcome to my personal hell!
Oscar: You have no sense of boundaries, Michael.
- Permalink: I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology. For...
Andy: What happened in there?
Michael: Nothing. Other than once again I am thankful that I am a paper salesman.
Dwight: Did he threaten you?
Michael: No Dwight, not everything is a threat.
Andy: Mobsters are!
Michael: There is no such thing as monsters.
Andy: He drives an SUV.
Dwight: I knew it! More trunk-space. Or should I say corpse space.
- Permalink: What happened in there? Nothing. Other than once again I am th...
Andy: What do you think?
Dwight: I think you're right. Definitely looks suspicious. And his Southern Italian heritage raises some flags.
- Permalink: What do you think? I think you're right. Definitely looks susp...
[to woman] So your car's totaled. Uh. You should probably wanna get a refund on that. Or my guy could do it he's great but uh ... I can't do that for you. I work exclusively on motorcycles.
- Permalink: So your car's totaled. Uh. You should probably wanna get a refun...
Michael: What topics, can you use for small talk?
Andy: Golf, stock market, Dave Matthews-
Michael: Yes, what else?
Creed: Small things. Peas, ball bearings, dimes.
Meredith: The weekend.
Michael: Yeah! That's good! Come on up, Meredith. Come up here. Let's do a little something. So Meredith and I just started conversing, and I will say, "so Meredith, how was your weekend? What did you do?"
Meredith: Well I caught my son taking a dump on the upper-part of the toilet... he calls it an "upper decker."
- Permalink: What topics, can you use for small talk? Golf, stock market, D...