Angela Martin Quotes
Jan: Don't tell me he's really changed since you guys dated.
Pam: Are you joking?
Jan: Well, Michael told me a little bit about it, but I see the way you look at him.
Pam: I have never, ever dated, or wanted to do anything resembling dating Michael, ever. Not ever, not now, not then, not now, not ever, ever.
Angela: I've noticed how you look at him at the office.
- Permalink: Don't tell me he's really changed since you guys dated. Are yo...
Jan: [checking the oven] Uh, not even close.
Angela: So you keep a very tidy house.
Jan: You should see our bathroom after Michael takes a bath, whew. But I don't have to tell you Pam.
Pam: No. Yeah. What?
- Permalink: Uh, not even close. So you keep a very tidy house. You shoul...
Andy: Tuna! What's up Tuna, we having tuna for dinner? [to Pam] I bet you're sick of tuna right? You probably have tuna every night. Tuna! [to Jan] These are for you. [hands her flowers]
Jan: Oh, how thoughtful.
Michael: Very nice.
Andy: Except for one flower, which is for... my flower.
Angela: What am I supposed to do with this?
- Permalink: Tuna! What's up Tuna, we having tuna for dinner? I bet you're s...
Michael: Ok, Dwight grab your stuff, we're going to New York to party with Ryan and to meet girls.
Andy: Oh yes! Count me in dudes. I am in some serious need of some bro' time. Old ball and chain's been a lot more chain than ball lately if you know what I'm saying.
Angela: I'm right here.
- Permalink: Ok, Dwight grab your stuff, we're going to New York to party wit...
Kelly: Can I be your bridesmaid?
- Permalink: Can I be your bridesmaid? No.
Andy: Angela, will you do me the honor of giving me your tiny hand in marriage?
Angela: ... Okay.
Andy: Into the mic, sweetie.
Angela: I said, okay.
Andy: She said yes! And the crowd goes wild! Woo!
- Permalink: Angela, will you do me the honor of giving me your tiny hand in ...
Angela: Hello, Pam.
Angela: Hey. Do you have any men that you can fix me up with? I would like to have a relationship with a man.
Pam: Um... uh... I'll get back to you.
Angela: Let me know.
- Permalink: Hello, Pam. Hello. Hey. Do you have any men that you can fix...
Andy: Four! Three! Two! One!
Andy: After numerous projections that the computer would crush all salesmen in it's path, I am very happy to report that our very own Dwight Schrute has crushed his electronic nemesis, if you will, by a whopping fifty-two reams.
Dwight: Reams. Wait. Say it. Say it again. Announce it again.
Andy: Fifty-two reams!
Dwight: No no no the first part.
Andy: Dwight has defeated the computer.
Dwight: Hey. So. What do you think? I did it for you.
Angela: I didn't ask you to do it for me.
Dwight: You didn't have to.
- Permalink: Four! Three! Two! One! Yes! Woo! Woo! After numerous pro...
Plan a party, Angela. Oh! And the entire world will see it. Oh! And here's $65.00 for your budget. Oh and here are four idiots who'll do nothing but weigh you down. Oh. And your cat's still dead.
- Permalink: Plan a party, Angela. Oh! And the entire world will see it. Oh! ...
Michael: The company is projecting record high sales, and that by 6:00 the website will be the new best salesman in the company. Wow! Watch out Dwight.
Dwight: That's ridiculous. I'm not going to be beaten by a website.
Jim: Actually it sounds like you are.
Dwight: Really? 'Cause Ryan says so?
Kelly: If that's from Ryan, does it mention if he's seeing anybody?
Michael: No. It doesn't. I'll find out tonight.
Stanley: Yes, please let us know.
Dwight: I can make more sales than a computer. In fact, I challenge that website to make more sales than me today.
Angela: Waste of time.
- Permalink: 00 the website will be the new best salesman in the company. Wow...
Dwight: Are you enjoying your vegetarian noodles?
Angela: Very much. How's your meat?
Dwight: Dry. Delicious.
Angela: I heard a joke today.
Dwight: Oh, that's funny.
Angela: Yes, it was.
Dwight: Are you enjoying your mineral water?
Angela: I can't do this. I can't be with you. Every time I look in your eyes I see Sprinkles' stiff lifeless body.
- Permalink: Are you enjoying your vegetarian noodles? Very much. How's you...
Angela: What do you want?
Dwight: To give you this.
Angela: Oh, what is that?
Dwight: It's a feral barn cat. I trapped him last night and I'm giving him to you as a replacement cat for the one I destroyed.
Angela: Her name was Sprinkles.
Dwight: And his name is... Garbage. Mose calls him Garbage because he likes to eat garbage Don't you Garbage?
- Permalink: What do you want? To give you this. Oh, what is that? It's...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...