Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo Quotes
McGee: I was there, too, near the car, you know.
Ziva: We all were.
McGee: But don't let that stop you from thinking about yourself.
Tony: This isn't about me! It's about my little DiNozzo makers! They've been nuked!
McGee: I know!
Tony: Do you?!
- Permalink: I was there, too, near the car, you know. We all were. But d...
First the plague, now radiation poisoning. I'm starting to think someone really has it in for me.
- Permalink: First the plague, now radiation poisoning. I'm starting to think...
McGee: Hey, in Paris, who got stuck with the couch?
Tony: Me. We flipped a coin.
McGee: Tough break.
Ziva: Why did you just lie to McGee?
Tony: Why did you lie to Nora?
- Permalink: Hey, in Paris, who got stuck with the couch? Me. We flipped a ...
Nora: You are so direct. So honest. So different from him.
Ziva: Tony and I have different approaches.
Nora: You're complimentary. You're sure you two never -
Ziva: No. Positive. Definitely no. Why do you keep on asking about Tony and I?
Nora: You're like me and Daniel. A good fit. Besides, Paris is a romantic city and you two shared a room, so I -
Ziva: I took the couch. Otherwise Tony would have whined the entire flight about his back.
- Permalink: You are so direct. So honest. So different from him. Tony and ...
Tony: All right, Annie Leibowitz, what's wrong with my pictures?
Nora: Well, they're sort of soulless. Analytical. They look like postcards or -
Ziva: Crime scene photos.
- Permalink: All right, Annie Leibowitz, what's wrong with my pictures? Wel...
Tony: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the image, you know? It's sort of like a geometrical thing with the light coming across. I was trying to use these geometric lines and spacing. Sometimes I think maybe I should have done something more creative with my life.
Nora Williams: No, I think you're in the right profession.
- Permalink: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the ...
There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Zone.
- Permalink: There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Z...
Gibbs: You've been distracted by your father.
Tony: It's that obvious?
- Permalink: You've been distracted by your father. It's that obvious?
Tony: I have to break one of your rules, boss. Number six: never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the hotel room.
Gibbs: Ah, it's covered. Rule eighteen.
Tony: Oh, yeah. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. Am I forgiven?
- Permalink: Never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the h...
Tony Sr.: You forget, we took some great vacations together.
Tony: Like the trip to Maui where you left me in a hotel room for two days and I was 12 years old?!
- Permalink: You forget, we took some great vacations together. Like the tr...
I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're left with an eight year old kid, but your solution, Dad, was to warehouse me in boarding schools and summer camps, and half the time I never knew where you were or what you were doing. I needed a closer relationship.
- Permalink: I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're lef...
Tony: I've heard the saying "he got blown out of his shoes", but I never thought I'd see it.
Ducky: Now if the explosion had knocked his socks off, that would be impressive, wouldn't it?
- Permalink: I've heard the saying he got blown out of his shoes, but I never...