Arizona Robbins Quotes
Congratulations, ‘lil butthole.
- Permalink: Congratulations, ‘lil butthole.
Callie: We have a beautiful life. We have a beautiful daughter. That can be enough, right?
Arizona: Yes, that can be enough.
- Permalink: Yes, that can be enough.
Arizona: What’s wrong with your face?
Alex: I like your hair.
Arizona: What did you do?
- Permalink: What did you do?
I still got it. My superpowers are intact.
- Permalink: I still got it. My superpowers are intact.
It puts the fun in fundoplication.
- Permalink: It puts the fun in fundoplication.
Arizona: : I’m starting to feel like I know who I am again and I’ve had to give up things, but what I’ve learned is I don’t need much. I don’t need much to be happy. I don’t even need two legs, but I do know that I need you. I need Sophia and I need you. And I’m afraid now that I’ve learned all of that that you might give up on me.
Callie: You shouldn’t have to give up anything.
- Permalink: You shouldn’t have to give up anything.
Arizona: Where's the onesie decorating station?
Cristina: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
- Permalink: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
April: You had sex? How was it?
- Permalink: Awesome.
Arizona: Yes, you can't just say haircut. You have to say nice haircut. Otherwise, I'll think it's a bad haircut and I'm wearing a dress and I got a haircut because I want to look nice. Do I like nice?
Cristina: You look tense.
- Permalink: Haircut. Yes, you can't just say haircut. You have to say ni...
What was I thinking? Heels were a pain even before I had a plastic leg.
- Permalink: What was I thinking? Heels were a pain even before I had a plast...
I am finally getting my life back together and I will not be screwed up over something that is not even there!
- Permalink: I am finally getting my life back together and I will not be scr...
Arizona: Callie, please don't run.
Arizona: It's all been awful and I've been awful, but I'm starting to feel like myself again.
- Permalink: Callie, please don't run. What? It's all been awful and I've...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...