Bart Simpson Quotes
(Marge is stressed about the possible doom of Lisa's animals.)
Bart: Oh, this benfit concert is gonna be Scooby Dooby!
Marge: I'm very happy for you, Bart. (Sighs)
Bart: Why are you sad? Thinkin' about your marriage?
- Permalink: Oh, this benfit concert is gonna be Scooby Dooby! I'm very hap...
(Marge takes away Bart's laser pointer.)
Marge: Bart! Do you want to leave the funeral early? Do you?
Bart: Yes! Of course.
- Permalink: Bart! Do you want to leave the funeral early? Do you? Yes! Of ...
My arm! It hurts where the tiger's biting it!
- Permalink: My arm! It hurts where the tiger's biting it!
Jazzy Goodtimes Waiter: What it is, hip cats? Would you like me to scat-sing the menu?
Bart: Hell, no.
Jazzy Goodtimes Waiter: Oh, god bless you, sir!
- Permalink: What it is, hip cats? Would you like me to scat-sing the menu? ...
Bart: So how did Malt Liquor Mommy die?
Marge: Stop calling her that!
- Permalink: So how did Malt Liquor Mommy die? Stop calling her that!
Bart: I need you to teach me all about the world of juzz.
Lisa: It's jazz! Jazz! You don't even know the name of the thing you're stealing from me!
- Permalink: I need you to teach me all about the world of juzz. It's jazz!...
Homer: Boy, get dressed! You're going to a jazz brunch as punishment for all the racket you're making.
Bart: I thought you wanted me to drum?
Homer: Hmph. I'm sending you mixed messages. Now get the hell out of here! (slams door then opens it again) I love you so much. Damn you!
- Permalink: Boy, get dressed! You're going to a jazz brunch as punishment fo...
Jazz folks may have the smallest apartments, but they have the biggest hearts! And the biggest heart I know lives inside my sister, Lisa.
(entire audience gasps)
- Permalink: Jazz folks may have the smallest apartments, but they have the b...
(On the way to school, Otto stops the bus and offers Metallica a ride; their tour bus has broken down.)
Otto: So what are you waiting for? Hop in.
James Hetfield: (Chuckles) Hop in what?
(The school bus peels away with Bart at the wheel.)
Bart: Look at me, I'm Otto! I'm a hundred years old and I drive a school bus!
Otto: Oh, man. Maybe me and Metallica can go splitsies on a cab.
(Hans Moleman slowly drives by in a pickup truck, with Metallica and their gear in the bed of the truck.)
Kirk Hammett: Hey, loser, we got a ride from a real fan!
Hans Moleman: I used to sleep with Lars' grandmother.
Robert Trujillo: Never listen to our music again!
(Hans Moleman pulls away as Metallica plays an instrumental from the song, "Master of Puppets.")
- Permalink: So what are you waiting for? Hop in. Hop in what? Look a...