Bart Simpson Quotes
Hey, cool, I'm dead.
- Permalink: Hey, cool, I'm dead.
Bart: I did go away, mom, I was miles and miles and miles away. Dying in agony in the pits of hell. And you were there! And you, and you, and you... and you I've never seen before!
Homer: (to Lionel Hutz) Yeah who are you anyway? I saw you chasing Bart's ambulance.
- Permalink: I did go away, mom, I was miles and miles and miles away. Dying ...
The Devil: Remember: Lie, cheat, steal, and listen to heavy metal music!
Bart: Yes, sir!
- Permalink: Lie, cheat, steal, and listen to heavy metal music! Yes, sir!
Bart: Um, say, is there anything I can do to avoid coming back here?
The Devil: Oh, sure, yeah. But, eh, you wouldn't like it.
Bart: Oh, okay! See you later, then.
- Permalink: Um, say, is there anything I can do to avoid coming back here? ...
(in court and in tears) Luckily, I was not killed that day. Though sometimes I wish I had been.
- Permalink: <i>(in court and in tears)</i> Luckily, I was not killed that da...
(Bart announces his jump over Springfield Gorge.)
Lisa: (Worried) Springfield Gorge? Bart, you'll be killed.
Bart: Lisa, I don't know how to explain this, but I get the same thrill out of jumpin' over stuff that you do fromreading.
- Permalink: (<i>Bart announces his jump over Springfield Gorge.</i>) (<i>W...
Bart: Otto, I'm going to jump Springfield Gorge on my skateboard.
Otto: You know, Bart, as the only adult here, I feel I should say something?
- Permalink: Otto, I'm going to jump Springfield Gorge on my skateboard. Yo...
(Scene cuts back and forth between Homer at Moe's and Bart at home, who are watching the same wrestling match on TV)
Milhouse: Hey, that's my seat.
Bart: Correction, was your seat.
(Cut to Moe's Tavern)
Barney: But I only got up to go the the can!
Homer: Hey, I don't see your name engraved on this bar stool.
- Permalink: (Scene cuts back and forth between Homer at Moe's and Bart at ho...
Otto: (Singing, to tune of "Foxy Lady" over Bus microphone) Do do doo, do doo do doo, do do do doo.
Bart: Hey Otto, can I use that microphone.
Otto: ..doo do do (Switches off) Sorry Bart dude, it's for emergencies only. (Switches back on) Doo doo doo.
- Permalink: <i>(Singing, to tune of Foxy Lady over Bus microphone)</i> Do do...