Bart Simpson Quotes
(Scene cuts back and forth between Homer at Moe's and Bart at home, who are watching the same wrestling match on TV)
Milhouse: Hey, that's my seat.
Bart: Correction, was your seat.
(Cut to Moe's Tavern)
Barney: But I only got up to go the the can!
Homer: Hey, I don't see your name engraved on this bar stool.
- Permalink: (Scene cuts back and forth between Homer at Moe's and Bart at ho...
Otto: (Singing, to tune of "Foxy Lady" over Bus microphone) Do do doo, do doo do doo, do do do doo.
Bart: Hey Otto, can I use that microphone.
Otto: ..doo do do (Switches off) Sorry Bart dude, it's for emergencies only. (Switches back on) Doo doo doo.
- Permalink: <i>(Singing, to tune of Foxy Lady over Bus microphone)</i> Do do...
(Lisa, Bart and his friends watch wrestling on TV)
Bart: Two titans at the height of their careers. Ahh, if you ask me, this is gonna be one hell of a match.
Lisa: Oh, Bart, I hope you're not taking this seriously. Even a five-year-old knows that this is as choreographed as any ballet.
(Cut to Homer, who is at Moe's watching the same thing and talking to Barney.)
Homer: Eh, Rasputin's got the reach. But on the other hand, the professor's got his patented coma lock. If you ask me, this is gonna be one hell of a match.
- Permalink: (<i>Lisa, Bart and his friends watch wrestling on TV</i>) Two ...
Homer: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away the glue and then nobody will have any glue to glue with!
Lisa: Dad, this isn't about glue, it's about territoriality. He only wants the glue because I'm using it.
Bart: Oh yeah, prove it (she hands him the glue) Hey man, I don't want your stupid glue.
- Permalink: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away th...
Alright! Twelve bucks and free grub to boot! Viva skid row!
- Permalink: Alright! Twelve bucks and free grub to boot! Viva skid row!
Bart: Who the hell is that?
Bart: Who? Wait a minute, who's that?
Homer: Underdog, don't you know anything?
Bart: It wouldn't hurt them to use some cartoons made in the last fifty years.
Homer: Bart, this is the tradition. If you build a balloon for every flash in the pad cartoon character, you'll turn the parade into a farce.
(Bart balloon shows up on the television)
- Permalink: Who the hell is that? Bullwinkle. Who? Wait a minute, who's ...
Lady: Hey, you gotta be eighteen to sell your blood, lets see some ID.
Bart: Here you go, doll face!
Lady: Okay, Homer, just relax.
- Permalink: Hey, you gotta be eighteen to sell your blood, lets see some ID....
I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!
- Permalink: I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I ...
Homer: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now!
Bart: Okay, I'll take some white meat and some stuffing to go and send in the pumpkin pie in about twenty minutes.
Homer: I said now!
Bart: Mom do I have too?
Marge: Yes you do! I hope your happy Bart! You ruined Thanksgiving!
- Permalink: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now! Okay, I'll take...