Blair Waldorf Quotes
The first meeting was a disaster, S! He conceded to Sophie on everything. It was so out of control you would have thought he was Italian.
- Permalink: The first meeting was a disaster, S! He conceded to Sophie on ev...
Blair: What's wrong, Dorota?
Dorota: Nothing. Prosecco?
Blair: No thank you. I think I need all my wits for the next round.
- Permalink: What's wrong, Dorota? Nothing. Prosecco? No thank you. I thi...
Princess Sophie: I know this is very short notice, but not to worry. My dress is on the way.
Blair: Your dress?
Princess Sophie: Everybody else has been married in this dress, from my great grandmother on.
Blair: Louis, I already lost on the food and the flowers and the font. You know how important choosing my dress is for me.
- Permalink: I know this is very short notice, but not to worry. My dress is ...
Princess Sophie: I see from your list of demands, Blairâ€”
Princess Sophie: â€”that you would like to have peonies in your bridal bouquet.
Blair: They're my favorite flower.
Princess Sophie: And they are very beautiful, but in our country a bride always walks with carnations.
Blair: To the nearest florist and demands a refund. I'll be holding peonies.
- Permalink: I see from your list of demands, Blairâ€” Demands? â€”that y...
Blair: How did you know just what I was missing. Shall I wear it to your uncle's speech at the General Assembly tomorrow?
Louis: Unfortunately you will not be allowed inside until you are an official member of the royal family. Consider yourself lucky. [?] speeches are stronger than Ambien.
- Permalink: How did you know just what I was missing. Shall I wear it to you...
Louis: How does it feel to be home?
Blair: Oh, it's going to be tough reacclimating after living in a palace. How will the penthouse do? But maybe we should skip the wedding planning and pull the blinds and just spend the day in bed.
Louis: We did that all summer. But we can't put off our parents any longer. Would a present help motivate you downstairs?
- Permalink: How does it feel to be home? Oh, it's going to be tough reaccl...
Serena: Have you picked a date yet?
Blair: We're thinking November.
Serena: Well that doesn't give me nearly enough time to find a dress to outshine yours. And you know I'll be wearing white, of course.
Blair: What are you talking about? I already told Louis; seamstresses to make you a maid-of-honor dress in the brightest fuchsia they could find.
- Permalink: Have you picked a date yet? We're thinking November. Well th...
Dan: Listen, if the castle gets lonely, um, you want to watch a movie with a friend.
Blair: I already copied your queue. Our email discourse begins Monday with Hal Ashby's The Landlord. And we'll take it from there.
- Permalink: Listen, if the castle gets lonely, um, you want to watch a movie...
Dan: So you're really getting married, huh?
Blair: Yes, and you're actually going to be invited. I bet you never thought you'd get to go to a royal wedding.
Dan: Only my own. Do you think you could introduce me to Charlotte Casiraghi?
- Permalink: So you're really getting married, huh? Yes, and you're actuall...
Rufus: At least you don't have to worry about sun damage and we don't have to spend the month of August with Eleanor and Cyrus on that cruise like they suggested. Can you imagine?
Blair: I don't think the Principality of Monaco's yacht counts as a cruise, Mr. Humphrey.
- Permalink: At least you don't have to worry about sun damage and we don't h...
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
- Permalink: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you. I know...
Blair: I didn't want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don't let anyone tell you you're not powerful. You're the most powerful woman I know.
- Permalink: I didn't want to let you go just yet. Don't let anyone tell yo...