Blair Waldorf Quotes
Chuck: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn't show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn't want it 'cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
- Permalink: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I ...
Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.
- Permalink: Why did you just do that? Because of what you said earlier. ...
Chuck: You really love him, don't you?
Blair: Yes. But not like I love you. Louis and I, it's different. It's lighter, more simple. He makes me happy.
Chuck: And I don't?
Blair: What we have is a great love. It's complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in. What's mere happiness in the face of all that, right?
- Permalink: You really love him, don't you? Yes. But not like I love you. ...
Blair: Maybe we should just go back to the party.
Chuck: Why? Pretty much everyone we or Gossip Girl knows is there. Which means it's almost like we've been given the rest of the night off to do what we want.
Blair: Like that movie Death Takes a Holiday? Not the Brad Pitt remake. That was horrible. [pause] What? It was.
- Permalink: Maybe we should just go back to the party. Why? Pretty much ev...
Chuck: I'm so sorry.
Blair: I know.
Chuck: How about a drink to calm your nerves? Then we can return you to your prince, as steady as ever.
Blair: Okay. One drink. That's all.
- Permalink: I'm so sorry. I know. How about a drink to calm your nerves?...
Blair: Thank you. Not only for the ride but for, you know, saving me.
Chuck: What was I supposed to do? You called.
Blair: Only because I couldn't see my phone to dial 911. I still have you on speed dial. I just had to push down the one.
Chuck: The one, huh?
- Permalink: Thank you. Not only for the ride but for, you know, saving me. ...
I know you think the Basses are evil. Trust me, I get it. I loved Chuck for so long and he's punished me for it. He ended up treating me like something he owned instead of something he earned. And it destroyed me. I thought I'd never get over it. But I finally found a way out of the darkness, and you can too.
- Permalink: I know you think the Basses are evil. Trust me, I get it. I love...
Blair: I don't understand why you're doing this. You tricked me into coming to Chuck's new hotel by saying that he was in jeopardy and now you won't let me leave. What am I supposed to do, jump from a third story window?
Chuck: Come on. I know where Blair is. Smart girl.
- Permalink: I don't understand why you're doing this. You tricked me into co...
Blair: Louis asked me to marry him.
Chuck: You won't marry anyone else, you're mine.
Blair: I wanted to be. I wanted it so badly. Not anymore.
Chuck: You're mine, Blair.
Blair: No! Stop it Chuck! I said it's over.
- Permalink: Louis asked me to marry him. You won't marry anyone else, you'...
Blair: You may not be aware of this, but it's not all light and bright in here. There are some places devoid of even a hint of sparkle.
Cyrus: Louis will love those too, one would hope.
Blair: Chuck was the only one who ever did. But he couldn't see the rest. Louis said he wants it all but what kind of a princess schemes and plays sex games and drapes herself in old Hollywood movies?
Cyrus: Well, ah... pretending, as your stepfather, that I didn't hear the sex games part, the truth is the only way that you're going to know if Louis is the one is to tell him everything.
Blair: What if he doesn't love me after I do?
Cyrus: Take it for someone that's head-over-heels for a Waldorf woman, even everything is not enough.
- Permalink: You may not be aware of this, but it's not all light and bright ...
Louis: I saw him before I came here.
Blair: If he told you something happened he's lying. He just trying to get you to leave me.
Louis: I saw his hand. It's not the ring that cut your face. Blair, how can you lie to protect someone who hurt you?
- Permalink: I saw him before I came here. If he told you something happene...
It's true what they say about diamonds. They cut not only glass but porcelain as well.
- Permalink: It's true what they say about diamonds. They cut not only glass ...