Blair Waldorf Quotes
Lady Godiva, my only friend.
- Permalink: Lady Godiva, my only friend.
Blair: If you go with them, I'll ruin you.
Jenny: And how are you possibly going to do that?
- Permalink: If you go with them, I'll ruin you. And how are you possibly ...
Blair: (sees Chuck, smoking) Oh, don't stop on my account.
Chuck: Oh I had to, second hand smoke is bad for the uh...
Blair: I'm not pregnant. So goodbye mistake, so far in my past I can hardly remember it.
Chuck: You cannot be serious.
Blair: You can't be touching me. Look, if you were going to tell Nate, you would have done so in Monaco but you don't want him to hate you. Game over.
Chuck: Game's not over until I say it is.
Blair: Then go play with yourself.
- Permalink: (sees Chuck, smoking) Oh, don't stop on my account. Oh I had ...
Serena: And you're acting like a total bitch because you're not hormonal?
Blair: Maybe I am a total bitch. Ever think about that?
Serena: Take the test, B.
Blair: Stop it.
Serena: Take the test. We need to know if you and Chuck are going to have a baby.
- Permalink: And you're acting like a total bitch because you're not hormona...
Serena: Whenever something happens that is not part of your plan, you pretend like it doesn't exist. You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life, but I have to remind you that the only one watching it is you. You admitted that your period is late.
Blair: Yes! I've been very stressed. I had that chem test last Friday.
- Permalink: Whenever something happens that is not part of your plan, you p...
Serena: Did you get my text?
Blair: Of course. Yes, I did.
Serena: So, you know that I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
Blair: Yes. And I'm so happy for you. Close call, huh?
Serena: Are we really going to play that old game, B?
Blair: I have no idea what you're talking about.
- Permalink: Did you get my text? Of course. Yes, I did. So, you know th...
Serena: I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate.
Blair: What did he say?
Serena: Nothing. Chuck did. I went to see him because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.
Blair: You had no right to do that.
Serena: I was trying to help you, B. I took a public bullet for you. Let another rumor about me run rampant. The whole school heard, even Dan.
Eleanor: What's going on?
Serena: Ask Blair. Her version of the story is always better.
- Permalink: I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate. What d...
Dorota: Good morning, miss Serena.
Serena: Anybody notice the weather, today?
Serena: Take a look outside, B. My first response would be that the sky is a clear blue, easy.
Blair: Dorota, you may be excused now.
- Permalink: Morning! Good morning, miss Serena. Anybody notice the weat...
Eleanor: Maybe you just need to take a little break. Maybe with your father? Lyon is beautiful this time of year.
Blair: Maybe this summer.
Eleanor: Summer? Sounds great. Finish your breakfast.
- Permalink: Maybe you just need to take a little break. Maybe with your fat...