Brian Griffin Quotes
Brian: She's gone. Jillian's gone.
Stewie: Look Brian, I know you're upset now, but I think it's important to see things in perspective. Remember when Alex P. Keaton lost his girlfriend, and then he got another one and everything was alright? And then he got Parkinson's...yikes.
- Permalink: She's gone. Jillian's gone. Look Brian, I know you're upset no...
Brian: (answers door) Stewie, hey, what's up?
Stewie: Oh, I was just on my way back from the cobbler. Figured before I stopped by the apothecary I'd come here, and then its off to the haberdasher. These turn of the century business jokes doing anything for ya?
Brian: Not really.
Seamus: (to Stewie, from down the hall) Did ya use the jokes?
Stewie: Yeah, they're not landing.
- Permalink: Stewie, hey, what's up? Oh, I was just on my way back from the...
(Brian and Jillian are having sex)
Brian: Oh, yeah. You like that, huh?
Jillian: Yeah, it's rad!
Brian: Please don't talk.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah. You like that, huh? Yeah, it's rad! Please don't t...
Jillian: Brian, did you know that Daryl Hannah has one wooden finger?
Brian: Really? Where'd you read that?
Jillian: In Pee-opple Magazine.
- Permalink: Brian, did you know that Daryl Hannah has one wooden finger? R...
(Power goes out, the whole family gasps)
Lois: Oh my god, the power's out.
Chris: What are we gonna do now?
Brian: Well, we could light some candles and read.
(rest of the family pauses before breaking out in laughter)
Chris: Yeah right.
Stewie: Yeah that'd be great.
Peter: Yeah, read the inside of my butt.
- Permalink: Oh my god, the power's out. What are we gonna do now? Well, ...
Chris (Luke): Look at this! Who throws out half a pizza?
Peter (Han): And look at this couch. Sombody threw out a whole couch and it's in great shape.
Brian (Chewbacca): Yeah, put a little Febreeze on that, scrub it out a little bit, it'd look great in your appartment.
Peter (Han): You know what? I know we got a dangerous job to do here, but... I'm taking this. I'm taking this couch.
- Permalink: Look at this! Who throws out half a pizza? And look at this co...
(to 18 year old Lois) Could I 'Wham' my 'Oingo Boingo' into your 'Velvet Underground'?
- Permalink: Could I 'Wham' my 'Oingo Boingo' into your 'Velvet Underground'?
Brian: You ever hear of the theory that if you kill a butterfly in the past, it can drastically alter the present? Well who knows what else we changed.
(Peter turns the TV on)
Announcer: Tonight on the Tonight Show, movie star George Clooney.
Peter: Oh, he's good.
Announcer: Comedian Dave Chappelle.
Brian: He's funny, like him.
Announcer: And musician Harry Connick Jr.
Peter: Wow, what a show.
Announcer: And now, ladies and gentleman, heeeeeeeeeere's Chevy!
Peter: Oh god Brian, we messed up bad! We messed up real bad!
- Permalink: You ever hear of the theory that if you kill a butterfly in the ...
Radio: Stay tuned for President Ronald Reagan's weekly radio address.
Peter: Ronald Reagan? The actor? He's president?
Brian: Peter, you're the one from the future, you should know - ah, forget it.
- Permalink: Stay tuned for President Ronald Reagan's weekly radio address. ...