Callie Torres Quotes
Third sex is the sex date. And he's cooking for you, at his home. Where he keeps his bed.
- Permalink: Third sex is the sex date. And he's cooking for you, at his home...
Arizona: You're amazing.
Callie: We're amazing.
- Permalink: You're amazing. We're amazing.
Callie: Find a grownup that you like and date, like a grownup.
Mark: I don't know what that means.
- Permalink: Find a grownup that you like and date, like a grownup. I don'...
Getting out of bed and not wearing sweats all day is a sign of moving on. Sleeping with the nurses? Not so much.
- Permalink: Getting out of bed and not wearing sweats all day is a sign of m...
You're not dorky. You're hot.
- Permalink: You're not dorky. You're hot.
We're a family, sort of. I live right across the hall. We're doctors and we're best friends and we're good people.
- Permalink: We're a family, sort of. I live right across the hall. We're doc...
Mark: Torres, you know anything about putting together cribs?
Callie: You got a crib?
Mark: Sloan's coming home this week and I got one and I put it together but it wobbles. It can't wobble!
Callie: You're like a sweet dad now. I hardly recognize you.
Mark: Who's that new blonde over there? I may be a dad, but I'm still a single dad. Excuse me.
- Permalink: Torres, you know anything about putting together cribs? You go...
Callie: The Chief's your work-husband and you're his work-wife. You look our for each other, you take care of each other, there's nothing wrong with it, it's like me and Sloan.
Mark: Excuse me?
Callie: Nobody's talking to you. He's my work-husband but he has a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, but nothing going on between us.
Mark: I mean, there was at one point...
Callie: You're not helping.
Bailey: Neither one of you are helping. Adele, I promise you there is nothing going on.
Adele: Something is going on because he hasn't been in his bed all week.
- Permalink: The Chief's your work-husband and you're his work-wife. You look...
Bailey: Oh Adele. Oh I'm so sorry, I sent the Chief into surgery. Do you want me to-
Adele: What I want is for you to tell me the truth. Are you having an affair with my husband?
Bailey: I am not having an affair with your husband!
Adele: I saw the way you handled him just now.
Bailey: Handled! I did not... handle... there was no handling... we work together.
Adele: You spend every waking moment together, you finish each others sentences, you read each others minds. You're more married to that man than I am.
Callie: Yeah, but that's just because they're husband and work-wife.
Bailey: Excuse me?
- Permalink: Miranda. Oh Adele. Oh I'm so sorry, I sent the Chief into surg...