Callie Torres Quotes
CALLIE: "I slept with another guy, do I tell George?"
MEREDITH: "I broke up with Finn, do I tell Derek? I can't tell Derek."
CALLIE: "I have to tell George."
- Permalink: I slept with another guy, do I tell George? I broke up with F...
MARK: "Can I buy you a drink, Dr. Torres?"
CALLIE: [gets up] "Not unless you have it delivered to my hotel room... I'm going to bed. You coming?"
- Permalink: Can I buy you a drink, Dr. Torres? Not unless you have it de...
"Itâ€™s always Meredith and Izzie. Never me. Who am I to you. George? Am I your girlfriend? Am I somebody to mess around with? Do you even know? Well, guess what. Now you donâ€™t have to bother figuring it out."
- Permalink: Itâ€™s always Meredith and Izzie. Never me. Who am I to you. Ge...
GEORGE: "I'm not ready to move in together!"
CALLIE: "Well, if you weren't such a toddler and used your words, then I would say 'Oh, that's funny, me neither. I'm looking for a place, I'll be out in a week.'"
- Permalink: I'm not ready to move in together! Well, if you weren't such ...
RICHARD: "I respect it. I really do. But I can't allow it. Violates all sorts of codes and you know it."
CALLIE: "So you're kicking me out, but you're allowed to live in your office?"
RICHARD: [pauses] "You noticed that, huh."
CALLIE: "I'm pretty observant."
RICHARD: "Well, guess if I'm throwing you out I better follow my own rules."
- Permalink: I respect it. I really do. But I can't allow it. Violates all s...
MEREDITH: "I'll tell him."
MEREDITH: "About the panties!"
CALLIE: "No. Are you kidding? He's jealous!"
- Permalink: I'll tell him. What? About the panties! No. Are you kiddi...
[to Meredith] "You guys should think about... maybe getting a hotel room or something."
- Permalink: You guys should think about... maybe getting a hotel room or s...
CALLIE: "Relax. I'm not gonna bring it up, you and McDreamy and the sex. I'm not that person."
MEREDITH: "Thank you."
- Permalink: Relax. I'm not gonna bring it up, you and McDreamy and the sex....
Four years of high school, four years of college, four years of med school. By the time we graduate we're in our late 20s and we've never done anything except go to school and think about science. Time stops. We're socially retarded. Ha, I mean, look at me, I'm in love with a guy who won't say he loves me back and here I am, in his kitchen, just hoping he comes home and notices me. I'm that girl, who sits in the back of the class and eats her hair. And Meredith, she's 17 years old, we're all 17 years old. This is high school with scalpels, Finn.
- Permalink: Four years of high school, four years of college, four years of...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...