Camille Braverman Quotes
Wow. You know, when you're not such a pain in the ass you're a pretty sweet guy.
You know I was so wrapped up in convincing you to move and just being heard that maybe I didn't listen to you enough.
Tech: Sounds fun. What would you like to call your network?
Zeek: How about cancer beams?
Camille: Villa Camille. I'd like to call it Villa Camille.
- Permalink: Villa Camille. I'd like to call it Villa Camille.
That's the other thing about going away. You realize you can go away, you realize life goes on without you and you're not really needed.
Camille: You really missed me, huh?
Zeek: You're tellin' me.
Camille: I missed you, too.
- Permalink: I missed you, too.
It's just a lot of years, Julia. It's a whole lot of years with your dad. Somewhere along the way, I lost my voice in the relationship and I don't know how to get it back.
- Permalink: It's just a lot of years, Julia. It's a whole lot of years with ...
Camille: Do you know I've never been out of the country?
Julia: Mom, I had no idea you were thinking about all of this stuff.
- Permalink: Do you know I've never been out of the country? Mom, I had no ...
This is your answer, right? I say I want to sell the house and you pull a six to eight month project into the driveway.
- Permalink: This is your answer, right? I say I want to sell the house and y...
Zeek: So you're saying you want to sell our house.
Camille: I think we should talk about it.
- Permalink: So you're saying you want to sell our house. I think we should...