Christopher Hayden Quotes
Young Christopher: (in flashback, about baby Rory) She's pretty.
Young Lorelai: She's perfect.
Young Christopher: I guess this means we have to get married now.
- Permalink: She's pretty. She's perfect. I guess this means we have to g...
Christopher: When Jackson came out holding that kilt man, I felt for him.
Lorelai: I know, so did I.
Christopher: Please, I saw what your face was doing.
Lorelai: What? What was my face doing?
Christopher: It was counting up how many Brigadoon references you could come up with to torture him with at a later date.
Lorelai: How dare you accuse my face of that! My face is calling Gloria Alred when we get home.
Christopher: How many references?
Christhopher: How many?
Lorelai: Twelve, including a few bars of I'll Go Home with Bonnie Jean.
- Permalink: When Jackson came out holding that kilt man, I felt for him. ...
(Christopher drove all the way from Boston to see Rory's cast taken off)
Lorelai: I know, but I didn't think you would drive all the way from Boston again. You were just here.
Christopher: You getting sick of me?
Lorelai: Frankly, yes.
- Permalink: I know, but I didn't think you would drive all the way from Bost...
Christopher: This town is like one big outpatient mental institution.
Lorelai: Glad you could join us.
- Permalink: This town is like one big outpatient mental institution. Glad ...
I'm going to need a picture of this Jess so I don't accidentally rip off the head of the wrong kid, because that would be bad.
- Permalink: I'm going to need a picture of this Jess so I don't accidentally...
(on phone with Lorelai, hearing harps in the background) Where are you, heaven?
- Permalink: Where are you, heaven?
Christopher: May I have this dance?
Lorelai: I don't know. Do you have a trust fund? Always make sure.
- Permalink: May I have this dance? I don't know. Do you have a trust fund?...
Rory: So, did you know that you're considered a hot dad?
Rory: Libby said that it's too bad that you're my real dad, because if you were my stepdad, I could steal you away from Mom.
Christopher: That Libby's got a good life ahead of her.
- Permalink: So, did you know that you're considered a hot dad? Hah! Real...
Christopher: You're at your bachelorette party.
Christopher: So why are you calling me?
- Permalink: You're at your bachelorette party. Right...right. So why a...
Lorelai: My father almost hit someone. My father has probably only hit another man in college, wearing boxing gloves and one of those Fred Mertz golden gloves pullover sweaters.
Christopher: Fred Mertz?
Lorelai: I Love Lucy - Fred Mertz.
Christopher: Landlord to Ricki, husband to Ethel, I know. It's just a weird reference.
Lorelai: (pointing at the pajamas, she's wearing) Hello, pajamas.
- Permalink: My father almost hit someone. My father has probably only hit an...
Christopher: And you brought up Bush because...
Lorelai: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Permalink: And you brought up Bush because... It seemed like a good idea ...
(the morning after the dinner fiasco with Lorelai's and Christopher's parents)
Christopher: I want to marry you.
Lorelai: And the hits just keep on coming.
- Permalink: Lor? What? I want to marry you. And the hits just keep on ...
Lorelai: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.
- Permalink: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow. Ah, it's tha...
I feel like crap on toast.Michel
- Permalink: I feel like crap on toast.