Chuck Bass Quotes
Dan: Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for coming.
Serena: I only have five minutes.
Blair: This better be really important.
Nate: What is this all about?
Lily: Is everything all right?
Charlie: This isn't about me, right?
Rufus: Yeah. What's going on, Dan?
Chuck: This is going to be fun.
- Permalink: Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for coming. I only have five ...
Nate: What are you guys doing here?
Blair: We must have all gotten the same text from Dan.
Rufus: The last time he was this secretive he showed up with a baby.
Chuck: Don't worry, you're not about to become a grandfather. Though Dan is about to give birth in another way.
Serena walking in: Okay, I'm pretty sure this is how every murder mystery begins.
- Permalink: What are you guys doing here? We must have all gotten the same...
Blair: Do you know what this summoning is about?
Chuck: I do, but I can't say. I'm sworn to secrecy.
Blair: Since when do you bite your tongue?
Chuck: I'm learning.
Blair: Well isn't Humphrey becoming quite the drama queen.
Chuck: Isn't that usually your role?
Blair: I prefer drama princess now.
Chuck: How are you, by the way?
Blair: I'm okay. Thanks for asking.
- Permalink: Do you know what this summoning is about? I do, but I can't sa...
Well just because I can't feel anything shouldn't mean everyone else should have to endure humiliation. I'll help you.
- Permalink: Well just because I can't feel anything shouldn't mean everyone ...
Chuck: Forgive me for stating the obvious, but isn't being published a writer's goal?
Dan: Not for this book. It's a scathing social satire. About everyone I know, including you.
Chuck: [smiles] The return of Charlie Trout.
- Permalink: Forgive me for stating the obvious, but isn't being published a ...
Dan: Well how about instead of pain you try to feel good things. I could tickle you.
Chuck: I'd rather hire someone else to do that, thank you.
- Permalink: Well how about instead of pain you try to feel good things. I co...
Chuck: That's what you don't understand. I feel nothing when I see her and Louis. Or when I jump off a building or when I crash a motorcycle. Even you don't irritate me.
Dan: Well having these guys beat you up isn't the way to fix anything. You could have died.
Chuck: Is being dead that much worse than being nothing?
- Permalink: That's what you don't understand. I feel nothing when I see her ...
Chuck: I wasn't trying to kill myself.
Dan: Then what the hell were you doing?
Chuck: I was hoping it would hurt.
Dan: What, to dull the pain of losing Blair?
- Permalink: I wasn't trying to kill myself. Then what the hell were you do...
Dan: Hey! I'm not part of his payment plan.
Chuck: Sorry. Mr. Bass said nothing should stop us except his safe word.
Dan: Well his is serious. He could die.
Chuck: All this be madness, yet there is some method in it. [gets kicked again] Guess that wasn't the safe word.
Dan: Chuck. Chuck. Tell them to stop.
Chuck: Okay. Fine. "Stop."
Dan: Stop? Really? That's it?
- Permalink: Hey! I'm not part of his payment plan. Sorry. Mr. Bass said no...