Chuck Bass Quotes
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
- Permalink: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you. I know...
Blair: I didn't want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don't let anyone tell you you're not powerful. You're the most powerful woman I know.
- Permalink: I didn't want to let you go just yet. Don't let anyone tell yo...
Chuck: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn't show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn't want it 'cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
- Permalink: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I ...
Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.
- Permalink: Why did you just do that? Because of what you said earlier. ...
Chuck: The party's almost over.
Louis: I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet.
Chuck: How could you be sure she's coming?
Louis: Because I love her. And just as important, I believe in her. I know she's scared, but she'll figure it out. And I'll be here when does.
- Permalink: The party's almost over. I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet....
Chuck: You really love him, don't you?
Blair: Yes. But not like I love you. Louis and I, it's different. It's lighter, more simple. He makes me happy.
Chuck: And I don't?
Blair: What we have is a great love. It's complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in. What's mere happiness in the face of all that, right?
- Permalink: You really love him, don't you? Yes. But not like I love you. ...
Blair: Maybe we should just go back to the party.
Chuck: Why? Pretty much everyone we or Gossip Girl knows is there. Which means it's almost like we've been given the rest of the night off to do what we want.
Blair: Like that movie Death Takes a Holiday? Not the Brad Pitt remake. That was horrible. [pause] What? It was.
- Permalink: Maybe we should just go back to the party. Why? Pretty much ev...
Chuck: I'm so sorry.
Blair: I know.
Chuck: How about a drink to calm your nerves? Then we can return you to your prince, as steady as ever.
Blair: Okay. One drink. That's all.
- Permalink: I'm so sorry. I know. How about a drink to calm your nerves?...
Blair: Thank you. Not only for the ride but for, you know, saving me.
Chuck: What was I supposed to do? You called.
Blair: Only because I couldn't see my phone to dial 911. I still have you on speed dial. I just had to push down the one.
Chuck: The one, huh?
- Permalink: Thank you. Not only for the ride but for, you know, saving me. ...
Blair: I don't understand why you're doing this. You tricked me into coming to Chuck's new hotel by saying that he was in jeopardy and now you won't let me leave. What am I supposed to do, jump from a third story window?
Chuck: Come on. I know where Blair is. Smart girl.
- Permalink: I don't understand why you're doing this. You tricked me into co...
Raina: My father was so angry, blaming you for all that's happened. And after everything I put you through I just wanted to apologize.
Chuck: You don't need to apologize to me. We both did things we didn't think were wrong in the moment.
- Permalink: My father was so angry, blaming you for all that's happened. And...
Chuck: Do you think she'd miss the opportunity to enter her old stomping ground on the arm of a prince?
Eleanor: She is finally getting her fairytale. She doesn't need the Big Bad Wolf to ruin it. Why don't you say goodbye once and for all. And let her go.
- Permalink: Do you think she'd miss the opportunity to enter her old stompin...