Chuck Bass Quotes
Blair: Louis asked me to marry him.
Chuck: You won't marry anyone else, you're mine.
Blair: I wanted to be. I wanted it so badly. Not anymore.
Chuck: You're mine, Blair.
Blair: No! Stop it Chuck! I said it's over.
- Permalink: Louis asked me to marry him. You won't marry anyone else, you'...
Jack: Your dad was a nasty son-of-a-bitch, but I never thought for a second he'd actually gone O.J.
Chuck: Thank you for using your evil powers for good this time.
Jack: Ah, it was selfish really. I didn't want anyone else playing with my punching bag.
Chuck: Dysfunction is kept in the family. It's true.
Jack: Besides, what would I want with a company someone else owns half of. Or building in Brooklyn. Now, if you still had Blair things might be different.
Chuck: On that note, I'm going to cut this reunion short and try to find her before the nice guy actually wins.
Jack: I'm counting on you not to defile the Bass name and lose her to a family of titled circus performers.
- Permalink: Your dad was a nasty son-of-a-bitch, but I never thought for a s...
Jack: I can't choose my entrÃ©e with Hallmark Hall of Fame playing in the background. I'm calling the cops.
Russell: Please! I'll pay. I'll give you Thorpe Enterprises, anything you want. But I can't let Reina find out what I did.
Chuck: I'll give you the same deal he did.
Jack: Oh, girls. Look. Can I at least get my plane fare out of this?
Chuck: Get out of New York and never come back.
Russell: Thank you. If Reina ever found out I don't know what I'd do.
- Permalink: I can't choose my entrÃ©e with Hallmark Hall of Fame playing in ...
The time code is after my father left the building. You're the one that locked the doors. My father didn't set the fire that killed your wife. You did.
- Permalink: The time code is after my father left the building. You're the o...
Russell: What the hell is going on?
Chuck: Divine intervention. If you consider Satan divine.
Jack: You did get in one good punch.
Chuck: It was a long time coming.
- Permalink: What the hell is going on? Divine intervention. If you conside...
Louis: I want the truth.
Chuck: If you can't trust Blair to tell you the truth you've got bigger problems than me. All I'll say is, get used to it. Blair is nothing without her secrets.
- Permalink: I want the truth. If you can't trust Blair to tell you the tru...
Chuck: Your highness. You'll forgive me if I'm too busy to bow.
Louis: I don't appreciate the sarcasm. Or for that matter, anything else about you.
- Permalink: Your highness. You'll forgive me if I'm too busy to bow. I don...
Chuck: So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river. Brooklyn needs it. It's all bars, bakeries and babies. No hotel in sight. Charles Place. You up to attend the ribbon cutting?
Nate: No thanks.
Chuck: Still pissed I lied to Reina about my father?
Nate: It was a big lie. Even for you.
Chuck: That's why I'm stepping out from under his dark shadow and away from the Bass name.
Nate: Whatever you want to call yourself or your hotel, you're still the same person.
- Permalink: So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river. Brooklyn ne...
Blair: Chuck, go home!
Chuck: Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a prince. Okay, I admit you made me jealous. Now let's go back to my place so you can collect your prize.
Blair: Stop this. You're embarrassing me.
Chuck: What? It's not me who's disrespecting these fine people, it's you! Pretending you're going to marry this French phony. It's a joke.
Serena: Chuck, no one's laughing. Don't do this.
- Permalink: Chuck, go home! Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a ...
Nate: You don't even know how to be in a relationship. Blair's lucky she escaped you.
Chuck: Hey! Leave Blair out of this. No one understands what we have.
Nate: Yeah, no one understands because it's not normal. She's better off with the French guy.
- Permalink: You don't even know how to be in a relationship. Blair's lucky s...
Nate: Between the video tape you told me about and the letter from her mom. Chuck, I can't let her get her hopes up. She'll spend her whole life searching for someone she'll never find.
Chuck: Don't say anything.
Nate: What am I supposed to do every time she brings up her mother?
Chuck: Lie, I don't know. You'll figure it out. Or just stop seeing her.
- Permalink: Between the video tape you told me about and the letter from her...
Nate: It's four o'clock. It's smoking jacket hour, man. Why are you still in your robe? Is everything okay?
Nate: Oh come on, Chuck. I know you've seen the papers. Blair's dating that prince guy. Can't be easy.
Chuck: Nathaniel. I wish my problems were as simple as Blair's royal fling.
- Permalink: It's four o'clock. It's smoking jacket hour, man. Why are you st...
And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip GirlGossip Girl
- Permalink: And who am I ? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know y...
- Recent Views: 287
It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't believe me just YouTube Connie Chung piano.Blair
- Permalink: It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't...
- Recent Views: 96