Claire Dunphy Quotes
Dede: Why so long?
Claire: I know it's weird when it's been a long time since we talked
Dede: I meant your hair
- Permalink: Why so long? I know it's weird when it's been a long time sinc...
You know how growing up we all have that voice inside our head that tells us we're not good enough? Well, mine was outside my head driving me to school
- Permalink: You know how growing up we all have that voice inside our head t...
Phil: I think what your mother is worried about is you getting your heart broken when Dylan goes off to college next year
Claire [same time]: That's not what I'm worried about...
Haley [same time]: Dylan's not going to college
Claire: He's not going to college?
Haley: He's in a band, they're going on tour
Claire: Oh this keeps getting better and better
- Permalink: I think what your mother is worried about is you getting your he...
Claire: My mom started drinking these cocktails called "horny Colombians" with some of Gloria's uncles, whom apparently the drink was named after
Phil: Oh come, they were funny
Claire: They kept grabbing my butt
Phil: Somebody is full of herself. It's a Colombian wedding tradition.. they said
- Permalink: My mom started drinking these c**ktails called horny Colombians ...
Claire: Oh, go figure. A teenage boy doesn't want to hang out with his girlfriend's dad.
Phil: I thought we were past all that. I'm all about taking it to the next level.
Claire: Really? I thought you were all about keeping it real.
Phil: Yes, but the whole point of keeping it real is so you can take it to the next level. Did you really not know that?
- Permalink: Oh, go figure. A teenage boy doesn't want to hang out with his g...
Phil: Kids, get down here!
Haley: Why are you guys yelling at us? We were way upstairs, just text me.
Claire: Alright, that's not going to happen and...wow, you're not wearing that outfit.
Haley: What's wrong with it?
Claire [to Phil]: Honey, do you have anything to say to your daughter about her skirt?
Phil: Sorry. Oh yeah, it looks really cute sweetheart.
Claire [to Haley]: No, it's way too short. People know you're a girl; you don't need to prove it to them
- Permalink: Kids, get down here! Why are you guys yelling at us? We were w...
Claire: I was out of control growing up, there you know, I said it. I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made. If Hailey never wakes up on a beach in Florida half naked, I've done my job.
Phil: Our job.
Claire: Right, I've done our job
- Permalink: If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida half-naked, I've d...
A minute you're just friends watching Falcon Crest and the next, you're lying underneath the air hockey table with your bra in your pocket
- Permalink: A minute you're just friends watching Falcon Crest and the next,...