Claudia Joy Holden Quotes
Well, we don't say goodbye, Pamela. We say see you again. See you again.
- Permalink: Well, we don't say goodbye, Pamela. We say see you again. See yo...
Michael: Would you like to live in that house?
Claudia Joy: No. But I don't want them to either.
- Permalink: Would you like to live in that house? No. But I don't want the...
Alright, they're in town for one night and she packs a red cocktail dress?
- Permalink: Alright, they're in town for one night and she packs a red cockt...
Losing you and the others, that's one thing. Losing a way of life?
- Permalink: Losing you and the others, that's one thing. Losing a way of lif...
Michael: I'm gonna retire.
Claudia Joy: Honey, I know you're disappointed, but shouldn't you think this over?
Michael: I have though it over. I've commanded a division Claudia Joy, I'm not going out commanding a desk. I'll go out as the last commander of the 23rd. Besides, it's your turn. You've followed me around the world for the last 25 years. I think it's time I followed you.
Claudia Joy: Michael...
Michael: As of this moment, we are out of the Army.
- Permalink: I'm gonna retire. Honey, I know you're disappointed, but shou...
Claudia-Joy: Michael, do you still have a job?
Michael: Yeah, I just don't have a post.
Michael: That call had nothing to do with the video, the 23rds being disbanded. Reorganization. They're closing Ft. Marshall.
- Permalink: Michael, do you still have a job? Yeah, I just don't have a po...
Michael: I just spoke with Emmalin, I think it went good.
Claudia Joy: Good.
Michael: You've never called me a hypocrite before.
Claudia Joy: You never deserved it.
- Permalink: I just spoke with Emmalin, I think it went good. Good. You'v...
Our daughter came home needing love and support, and what she got instead was the back of your hand. From a hypocrite no less. You should be ashamed of yourself.
- Permalink: Our daughter came home needing love and support, and what she go...
Claudia Joy: So what are you gonna do today?
Michael: I'm going to go to the office for half a day. Then I think I'll have a beer and watch the game.
Claudia Joy: What game?
Michael: No idea. What season is it? Baseball? Basketball?
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do today? I'm going to go to the office ...
Denise: He made a mistake, you made him take responsibility for it. Now that everything's out in the open, you've got some ground rules.
Claudia Joy: That's true.
Denise: In fact, you probably have more control over the situation than you did before.
- Permalink: He made a mistake, you made him take responsibility for it. Now ...
Welcome, welcome everyone to another Independence Day picnic. Today we commemorate the courage of our forefathers who in 1776 through acts of bravery and self sacrifice guaranteed us the freedoms that we now see as our basic human rights. Those rights are still being protected, every hour every day, by our United States Military. Iâ€™ve spent weeks planning this party; the decorations, the food, the flowers. Because I want it to be perfect, perfect for all of us. Thatâ€™s what I do, thatâ€™s what I love to do. This has been one of the most extraordinary weeks of my life. I feel both devastated and elated. Today I also feel shaken, I feel shaken by what has happened, wondering if I did enough, if I said enough could have changed the outcome. I married a committed military man. And I have loved this military life. I have also had to put my personal opinions aside, to truly understand that our defenders of freedom are fighting a bigger battle. Not a political one, there battle goes beyond politics. Beyond religion, race or gender. There the defenders for us all. There the defenders of our differences. As one soldier is taken away from us, another returns to us. Thereâ€™s balance in the universe, a natural system of order. Look beside each soldier and you will find the people who fight with them. The spouses, the sons the daughters the families, we serve too. Their victories are our victories, there defeats are our defeats. Together we fight for our freedom. For 18 years I have tried to be the perfect wife and mother. Each day I disappoint myself. Human life isnâ€™t about perfection, it is about accepting the flawed, the misguided parts of ourselves. We keep trying, we keep loving, we keep believing. I am proud of the role we play in maintaining piece in our country and in the world. I am proud to stand beside a man whose integrity shines like a diamond in the dust. And I am proud to call myself an army wife.
- Permalink: Welcome, welcome everyone to another Independence Day picnic. To...
Claudia-Joy: Let's go for a walk.
Denise: Really? Is that how you got over Amanda's death? A hearty breakfast and long walks?
- Permalink: Let's go for a walk. Really? Is that how you got over Amanda's...
Give me everything you've got, baby doll, or you're gonna be looking at me from the floor.Roxy
- Permalink: Give me everything you've got, baby doll, or you're gonna be lo...
Michael Holden: Claudia Joy Holden, after 17 years of marriage my heart still skips a beat every time I look at you.
Claudia Joy Holden: Michael James Holden, after 17 years of marriage I can't believe that tired old line of yours still works.
- Permalink: Claudia Joy Holden, after 17 years of marriage my heart still s...