Cooper Freedman Quotes
Charlotte: Why didn't you tell me you played piano?
Cooper: It didn't seem important.
Charlotte: Sounds like you used to love it.
Cooper: I used to love to eat paste, too.
Charlotte: Why'd you give it up?
Cooper: The piano or the paste?
- Permalink: Why didn't you tell me you played piano? It didn't seem import...
You're just a kid. You can't close yourself off to the idea that other things could be equally if not more important.
- Permalink: You're just a kid. You can't close yourself off to the idea that...
Parenting is more than onesies and bassinets. It's a lifelong commitment no matter how long or short that life is.
- Permalink: Parenting is more than onesies and bassinets. It's a lifelong co...
Charlotte: Anything else you need to do for your special friend tonight, or are you off the clock?
Cooper: You're an idiot. I love you, but... idiot all the time. I mean, how can you be jealous of me and Violet? She's... we're... you... She's Violet.
Charlotte: I'm not jealous of you and Violet. I'm jealous of me and you. You're all up in Violet's wedding, and you and I can't even agree on pastor versus rabbi.
Cooper: Okay. Pastor and rabbi. Idiot.
Charlotte: There's a storage shed near the back.
Cooper: I've never done it in a room that smells of compost.
Charlotte: Well, there's a first time for everything.
- Permalink: Anything else you need to do for your special friend tonight, or...
Cooper: Charlotte, I forgot to tell you, a spring wedding... no go. My mother reminded me... allergies.
Charlotte: It'll be a conversation.
- Permalink: Charlotte, I forgot to tell you, a spring wedding... no go. My m...
Your do-over is not with Betsey. It's with Lucas.
- Permalink: Your do-over is not with Betsey. It's with Lucas.
(To the recorder) Your wife is about to have a baby, Jack. So put down the Blackberry, stop sending Adam to do your dirty work and get over here. Got that, Jack...ass?
- Permalink: Your wife is about to have a baby, Jack. So put down the Blackbe...
Cooper: Who kicked your dog?
Pete: I think I'm helping some other guy win over Addison.
Cooper: Good job.
Pete: It'd be weird to punch him out now, right?
Cooper: Yeah, a little bit.
- Permalink: Who kicked your dog? I think I'm helping some other guy win ov...
Charlotte: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they don't want to do.
Cooper: Brandon needs her.
Charlotte: Brandon wants her. What Brandon needs is surgery and to find a woman that's not going to run out on him when the going gets tough.
- Permalink: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they d...