Cooper Freedman Quotes
Cooper: You need to see someone.
Violet: I'm fine.
Cooper: No. You're a doctor. You need to see Addison or Naomi about the pregnancy today. You sound crap.
Violet: I didn't know you were moving in to be the pregnancy police.
- Permalink: You need to see someone. I'm fine. No. You're a doctor. You ...
Cooper: I need a favor, Charlotte.
Charlotte: I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours in a day, mandatory martinis at lunch, and, oh yes, to know why the man I was sleeping with is living with another woman.
- Permalink: I need a favor, Charlotte. I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours ...
Cooper: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, finishing each other's sentences. But we're still a couple. We're us and I love us and I am nowhere near ready to give up. Even if you are, I'm not giving up.
Charlotte: Well, won't that be lonely.
- Permalink: We're so not a cute couple in and out of each other's pockets, f...
Charlotte: I screwed up, Coop. And I want to make it right. So, I was thinking, you wanted me to move in a few months ago, maybe now it's the right thing to do. A good first step. What's the matter? You going somewhere?
Cooper: I'm moving in with Violet.
- Permalink: I screwed up, Coop. And I want to make it right. So, I was think...
Violet: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared.
Cooper: Well then I will be here, and we'll sit and we'll eat and figure this out. We'll work through everything and make it okay. Together.
- Permalink: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of th...
Cooper: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect match and you're screwing it up?
Charlotte: I got embarrassed and humiliated. So don't tell me about screwing things up. You think it's easy for me to look you in the face after I sobbed in your lap like a 12 year old girl, asked you to marry me, and got turned down?
- Permalink: I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect m...
Cooper: I'm sorry I said no about the marriage, but I did tell you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Can you tell me what I did wrong that's so unforgivable?
Charlotte: If you really don't get it, I can't help you.
Cooper: Well, we have to talk about this.
Charlotte: No. We don't. And we won't. So save the rest of your earnest little I can make it all better act and leave, okay?
- Permalink: I'm sorry I said no about the marriage, but I did tell you I wan...
Violet: I'm pregnant.
Cooper: You're pregnant?
Violet: And I don't know who the father is. Cooper, we are two of the most emotionally stunted people I've ever known. We've never made any progress in our personal life. We don't do personal growth and now, here you are, getting married, and I'm pregnant and we're just growing all over the place.
- Permalink: I'm pregnant. You're pregnant? And I don't know who the fath...
Charlotte: I want to marry you, tomorrow. In Vegas.
Cooper: Tomorrow? My mother-
Charlotte: Families complicate things. Family's messy. Let's do this. Marry me Cooper Freedman.
- Permalink: I want to marry you, tomorrow. In Vegas. Tomorrow? My mother- ...