Cristina Yang Quotes
Where do I start? Because it's general surgery and I'm cardio. Because it's first year and I'm fifth year.
- Permalink: Where do I start? Because it's general surgery and I'm cardio. B...
Are you guys the slow class?
- Permalink: Are you guys the slow class?
How can he not tell me he's Chief of Surgery? Because I didn't have his baby?
- Permalink: How can he not tell me he's Chief of Surgery? Because I didn't h...
Derrick: Yang, where's Meredith?
Cristina: I don't know, they fired her. Maybe she's putting anthrax in Karev's locker.
- Permalink: Yang, where's Meredith? I don't know, they fired her. Maybe sh...
I'm loving the back to basics. It's so valuable.
- Permalink: I'm loving the back to basics. It's so valuable.
Owen: You'd cut off my leg for me wouldn't you?
Christina: Well I wouldn't botch it like that guy did. I'd leave you with a nice stump so you could get prosthesis.
- Permalink: You'd cut off my leg for me wouldn't you? Well I wouldn't botc...
I wish I wanted a kid, I wish I wanted one so bad.
- Permalink: I wish I wanted a kid, I wish I wanted one so bad.
Cristina: I don't want to be a mother.
Owen: Cristina, do you love me?
Cristina: Of course I do.
Owen: Do you trust me?
Owen: You'd be a great mother. I know you don't believe me, but it is true. Just sit with this for a little while - this terrible idea that you might love a baby, for me just...
Cristina: Did you hear me? Why would I do that?
Owen: Because you love me - that's why.
- Permalink: I don't want to be a mother. Cristina, do you love me? Of co...
You know, she's the only one who ever gave a rat's ass about you, and now you might have destroyed her career. You should find some skanky intern to love you because next time you're in a burning building, no one is handing you a glass of water.
- Permalink: You know, she's the only one who ever gave a rat's ass about you...
I haven't had sex for like three days and I think it's giving me super powers. Everything is bright and clear. I am solving problems. No wonder you are so organized, you have virgin super powers.
- Permalink: I haven't had sex for like three days and I think it's giving me...
Meredith: I put my hand on a bomb in a body. She could think that was...
Cristina: Suicidal? No, it was brave
Meredith: I told a shooter to shoot me.
Cristina: Change the subject.
- Permalink: I put my hand on a bomb in a body. She could think that was... ...
Owen: I don't understand.
Cristina: It's two words - no sex.
Owen: I'm sure there should be more words.
Cristina: Look if you're going to choose chief resident, you have to be impartial.
Owen: Come on this - now?
Cristina: Sex with me, however hot and excellent, could cloud your judgment.
- Permalink: I don't understand. It's two words - no sex. I'm sure there ...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...