Cristina Yang Quotes
Cristina: I'm sorry your ego is so fragile that I had to stand on the sidelines of a surgery I should have been performing with you today. I have been standing on the sidelines for the past three months basically ruining my chances for chief resident. You wanted sincerity? I could have not been more sincere.
Teddy: And you still don't get it, again.
- Permalink: I'm sorry your ego is so fragile that I had to stand on the side...
Cristina: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over your head and putting you in a difficult position during Callie's surgery. I am sorry. I apologize.
Teddy: Are you saying this because you mean it or you because you want back on my service?
Cristina: Does it really matter?
Teddy: Yes, it matters.
- Permalink: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over...
Cristina: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing field has been leveled. You're all welcome.
Meredith: My Alzheimer's trial kicks African orphanage ass. It kicks all your asses.
- Permalink: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing ...
Callie: I need to see my baby.
Cristina: She's mostly tubes and wires. And she looks more like a chicken than a baby. Like a featherless, beakless chicken. You want to wait until she's cuter.
Callie: You're the worst godmother ever.
Cristina: You picked me.
- Permalink: I need to see my baby. She's mostly tubes and wires. And she...
Lexie: He solicited a patient for money.
Cristina: What are hooking now?
Alex: No my African kid thing.
- Permalink: He solicited a patient for money. What are hooking now? No...
Owen: It's a cute baby, right?
Cristina: Its small features and oversized thighs trigger a hormonal response from humans. It's autonomic. It's what keeps us from eating them.
- Permalink: It's a cute baby, right? Its small features and oversized t...
Are you in love? Do you love her? Do you love her?
- Permalink: Are you in love? Do you love her? Do you love her?
Cristina: Yesterday we were at her stupid baby shower.
Meredith: I take it back. You can be Callie's baby's god-mother.
Alex: If there's a baby to god-mother.
- Permalink: Yesterday we were at her stupid baby shower. I take it back. ...
Bailey: Stalking a man while he's in the restroom.
Avery: I'd clean the restroom if he'd let me on his trial.
Cristina: I'd live in it.
- Permalink: Stalking a man while he's in the restroom. I'd clean the rest...
Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.
- Permalink: Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me,...
Nobody parented you. This is to be expected.
- Permalink: Nobody parented you. This is to be expected.
Well, 'cause men leave wadded toothpaste in the sink, and, when you have your own sink, you don't have to look at it. All dried and congealed and filled with their fossilized oral bacteria.
- Permalink: Well, 'cause men leave wadded toothpaste in the sink, and, when ...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...