Cristina Yang Quotes
Callie: Look at my hair!
Cristina: Yeah I sorta can't believe you let me do that.
Cristina: That's okay. We'll go to the mall. You might want a hat.
- Permalink: Look at my hair! Yeah I sorta can't believe you let me do that...
Callie: Oh my God! What are you doing! Are you insane!?
Cristina: Let's make lemonade.
- Permalink: Oh my God! What are you doing! Are you insane!? Let's make lem...
Cristina: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, okay I'm dead. I am wrecked. And you're just what, walking around babysitting me? As if you didn't go through the same thing too. Why are you okay?
Meredith: I don't know.
Cristina: You know what, you were there too. You were there too with your sad eyes screaming at me to save his life. Telling the guy to shoot you and not giving a crap about yourself or your pregnancy. I didn't have a choice. And you did that. If it was anyone else on the table, if it was anyone else standing there I would have walked away.
Meredith: You could not have walked away.
Cristina: I could have walked away and then I wouldn't be here!
- Permalink: How are you fine? How are you just completely fine? I'm ruined, ...
Cristina: Yes, he's stable-ish for now.
Meredith: Great. So let me take over here and you can give his daughter an update.
Cristina: No you go. Tell her that his blood pressure is coming up.
Meredith: No she needs to hear from you.
Cristina: Well, he needs to be monitored.
Meredith: Well, I can do that.
Cristina: She doesn't need to hear an update from me. All she wants is to make sure that I know that she's afraid and I can't hear that now because I am scared enough as it is. I was scared when he coded. I'm scared now that he's stable. I'm scared walking across the lobby. I'm scared all the time.
Meredith: Well, let me help you.
Cristina: You can not help. You can't help me!
- Permalink: Yes, he's stable-ish for now. Great. So let me take over here...
Reporter: Is there any one thing you'll take away from all of this?
Cristina: Being a hero has it's price.
- Permalink: Is there any one thing you'll take away from all of this? Bein...
Well we went through the scariest thing a person can go through and we survived. So now everyday's just a gift. And now we're all blessed. Blessed to be here, blessed to be doing what we do best, which is saving lives. Every day. One life at a time. We're healed so that we can continue healing others.
- Permalink: Well we went through the scariest thing a person can go through ...
Cristina: People like to say what I did was heroic, but I wasn't. It was just a thing that I had to do. I think people like to have a hero and it makes them feel better to think that they're in the middle of that horror that there's someone special working medical miracles. I don't have super special medical powers.
Meredith: Cristina is a hero, especially to me. The truth is most surgeons could not have done what she did that day.
- Permalink: People like to say what I did was heroic, but I wasn't. It was j...
Running a code can be chaotic. Sometimes the best thing you can do is know when to get out of the way.
- Permalink: Running a code can be chaotic. Sometimes the best thing you can ...
April: I'm not used to failing.
Cristina: Neither am I.
- Permalink: I'm not used to failing. Neither am I.
Cristina: Everybody will be fine except for Roy. He will be dead.
April: Wow, way to kill a happy moment.
- Permalink: Everybody will be fine except for Roy. He will be dead. Wow, ...
April: Cardio is not my thing.
- Permalink: Cardio is not my thing. What?
Owen: I like the dark new scrubs on you. You look good. Are you okay?
Cristina: My patient deserves a doctor.
Owen: You don't have to cut, no ones asked you to...
Cristina: I know what's being asked of me and I'm doing it.
- Permalink: I like the dark new scrubs on you. You look good. Are you okay? ...