Cristina Yang Quotes
Do you know who you are? Do you know what's happened to you? Do you want to live this way?Cristina
You can’t repair the mamba without moving with the mambo.
- Permalink: You can’t repair the mamba without moving with the mambo.
Cristina: She's hot, right?
Meredith: Have you give up on men?
- Permalink: Have you give up on men?
The President dumped him.
- Permalink: The President dumped him.
Meredith: I have wine.
Cristina: I'll be there.
- Permalink: I'll be there.
Shane: If you ever need yaya extraction, getting the yayas out, I'm available.
Cristina: Are you offering service to me?
- Permalink: Are you offering service to me?
Alex: Find something to play with. Get your yayas out and leave me alone.
Cristina: Like battery-operated?
Alex: No, human.
Cristina: Human sex toy?
Alex: You asked.
- Permalink: You asked.
I'm glad he's getting laid. I should be getting laid. My work suffers when I'm not. It's bad for humanity.
Arizona: Where's the onesie decorating station?
Cristina: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
- Permalink: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
Mer, your boobs are exploding. Go pump.
- Permalink: Mer, your boobs are exploding. Go pump.
Cristina: You're a shark.
Shane: I'm not, I swear.
Cristina: Ross, it's a good thing. All great surgeons are sharks. You see what you want. Do whatever it takes to get it like me. Don't ever apologize. Sharks never apologize.
- Permalink: You're a shark. I'm not, I swear. Ross, it's a good thing. A...
Prison's changed you.
- Permalink: Prison's changed you.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...