Dan Humphrey Quotes
Aaron: I just don't see her as complicated ... So would you say they're cheddar people or are they more goaty?
Dan: Mmm. Serena's not that big into cheese. You might wanna go with the Wines of Southern France.
Aaron: Well I guess you don't know her as well as you think you do. She doesn't drink anymore.
Dan: Oh, well, not problematically of course. At least not for ... months.
- Permalink: I just don't see her as complicated ... So would you say they're...
Dan: Would you do me a favor and say hi to Serena's family for me, 'cause we all spent last Thanksgiving together.
Aaron: Sure, absolutely.
Dan: Except Bart, actually. There was this crazy thing with my dad and her mom and my mom and... I guess like all things in Serena's life it's very complicated.
Aaron: Serena's life is complicated?
Dan: Yeah. I don't know about you but the Serena I know has long, flowing blonde hair, towers over both of us?
- Permalink: Would you do me a favor and say hi to Serena's family for me, 'c...
Rufus: Aaron, what are you doing here.
Aaron: I live right around the corner, I'm just picking something up to take to ...
Dan: It's alright. I can hear her name.
- Permalink: Aaron, what are you doing here. I live right around the corner...
Rufus: I miss her a lot.
Dan: You know, in all the arguments you two have had, I haven't once heard you tell her that.
Rufus: Oh my God, you're right.
Dan: That's not ... that rare is it?
- Permalink: I miss her a lot. You know, in all the arguments you two have ...
Dan: You okay with it? Jenny not being with us tonight?
Rufus: If by okay you mean extraordinarily depressed, then yes.
- Permalink: You okay with it? Jenny not being with us tonight? If by okay ...
Dan: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is out there. You're easily the most successful person I know so I figured, why not start at the top. You know, I was hoping I'd be able to shadow you for a few days a week after school.
Bart: I'm a busy man, Daniel, I don't think that's going to be possible.
Dan: Right, of course. I don't want to impose. It's just that ... you know, well, my dad, his world is pretty narrow. He may have had a hit song in the '90s but he didn't build half the Manhattan skyline.
Bart: Your father's a fine man, but I can see how you'd want something more. Why don't we start with two days a week?
- Permalink: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is o...
Dan: So he just got up and left, abruptly?
Blair: Like a Bass out of hell.
- Permalink: So he just got up and left, abruptly? Like a Bass out of hell.
Wow. Someone loves Chuck Bass.
- Permalink: Wow. Someone loves Chuck Bass.
Dan: Seeing you the other night was very nice. I know the first leg of the Dan-Serena let's be friends tour was a disaster, but...
Serena: Well, we were young and stupid then. Now we're older and wiser.
Blair: You have to help me destroy Chuck Bass!
Dan: I'll take that as my cue to leave.
Blair: Aww, you're very perceptive!
- Permalink: Seeing you the other night was very nice. I know the first leg o...