Dan Humphrey Quotes
Serena, don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like a jackass we know.
- Permalink: Serena, don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like a jac...
(as Serena covers his eyes and kisses him) Oh, Chuck, I had no idea you felt that way about me.
- Permalink: (as Serena covers his eyes and kisses him) Oh, Chuck, I had no ...
Dan: I can't concentrate.
Jenny: The sound of your own voice annoying you?
- Permalink: I can't concentrate. The sound of your own voice annoying you...
Rufus: Hey, whenever you are done with that "I'd do things differently" look, two things. One, I can't seem to nail Jenny down on what she wants to do for actual birthday.
Dan: I'll get it out of her.
Rufus: Good and two, what the hell are you still doing here?
Dan: (looks at the clock) Thank you!
- Permalink: Hey, whenever you are done with that I'd do things differently ...
Jenny: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily.
Dan: Can you not start with me?
Jenny: Can you not give me something to start with? Why are you taking his advice? He's old and alone.
Jenny: Tell Serena again. Without the pregnancy scare in a quiet, without a distraction kind of way. But, then again, what do I know about romance or anything else?
Dan: No, no. Actually, Jen, that's a very good idea.
Jenny: What would you do without me?
Dan: Promise me I will find out one day?
- Permalink: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily. Can you not star...
Serena: I never thought I was pregnant. The test was for Blair.
Dan: Yeah? But she just got back together with Nate.
Dan: Oh... then who?
Dan: Chuck? And Blair? Blair and Chuck? Then why isn't he the one buying the test?
Dan: Because he's an ass.
Serena: Who doesn't know.
Dan: Why not? I mean, there's no love lost between me and Chuck Bass, but he deserves to know.
- Permalink: I never thought I was pregnant. The test was for Blair. Yeah?...
Dan: Well, let's try this. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind. Then it can be on our minds. And our minds can worry about what's on your mind... together.
Serena: I have no idea what you just said.
- Permalink: Well, let's try this. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind...
Well, if you wanted to get the perfect shot of me feeling like an outsider, I'm ready for my close-up.
- Permalink: Well, if you wanted to get the perfect shot of me feeling like ...
Chuck: Poor little Humphrey Dumpty. Look, let me clarify something for you. Regardless of who you're currently sleeping with, you and I come from different worlds. In my world, if I'm suspended or expelled, a wing is donated in the Bass name.
Dan: That sounds like quite a world.
Chuck: It's not perfect, I'll admit.
- Permalink: Poor little Humphrey Dumpty. Look, let me clarify something for...