Daniel Grayson Quotes
[to Sara] It took until today to realize that Emily and my mother are the same person and I do not want to marry my mother.
Victoria: Gather around everyone. We're going to play a little game. Conrad, Daniel, come here!
Daniel: Since when does my mother play games?
- Permalink: Since when does my mother play games?
[to Emily] Lately I've been feeling like I'm just playing a role in a story you're writing.
[to Emily] I've been busting my ass trying to make this magazine into something for our future because I knew this time around the only way we were going to make it is if I stood on my own. But tonight, when you didn't show up, I realized I'm the only one fighting for us.
Daniel: You questioned the type of man I am in print and to my face.
Emily: Sorry I questioned you. If I had a family, I'd do anything to protect them.
- Permalink: You questioned the type of man I am in print and to my face. S...
[to Margaux] You said you've been pushed around by men your whole life? Well, I've been pushed around by women, so I get it. We both have something to prove.
- Permalink: You said you've been pushed around by men your whole life? Well,...
Daniel: Why do I even care? My parents are rotten human beings who continually disappoint me and yet I have this inane need to protect them.
Emily: Because despite everything they're your family. And when someone comes along and threatens that bond you'll do anything to defend it.
- Permalink: Why do I even care? My parents are rotten human beings who conti...
Victoria: Don't be cruel, Daniel. You and I have both made mistakes. The difference is I don't make them twice.
Daniel: Except bastard children, I guess.
- Permalink: Don't be cruel, Daniel. You and I have both made mistakes. The d...
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Emily. But only if you want the same.
- Permalink: I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Emily. But only if...