Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Mac: We need to be rational.
Charlie: All right, all right.
Mac: Okay, I thinks it's clear what needs to happen.
Mac: We need to buy a gun!
- Permalink: We need to be rational. All right, all right. Okay, I thinks...
Dennis: I don't get it, Dee: There are tons of women in this city; where do they go?
Dee: They're at velvet-rope clubs on Delaware Avenue.
Dee: Dennis, our bar is in south Philly in a scary alley...might as well call it "Rape Bar."
- Permalink: There are tons of women in this city; where do they go? They'r...
Dennis: We could get into a lot of trouble for this.
Dee: And we also have a social responsibility to keep teenagers from drinking.
Charlie: I guess.
Mac: Well, I don't know about that, though. Hold on, I mean, wait a second, hear me out, hear me out: it wasn't that long ago that we were in the same position as these youngsters, right? I mean, we'd get kicked out of some bar and what did we do, Den? We would get a bunch of forties from a homeless guy and we would go sit in some park.
Charlie: That is true.
Mac: That is absolutely true. And what would happen? We would almost get raped and/or murdered and/or stabbed by the crackheads in Fairmount Park.
Dee: Hello, Stephen.
Charlie: You want to know what else what would happen? We drove Nicky Potnick's car into a tree on Kelly Drive.
Dennis: With Sweet Dee in the back seat, puking all over the headrest because some guy talked to her that she liked, remember that? Every time some guy talks to you that you like, you get so nervous that you drink yourself into oblivion.
Dee: No, no, I had bad potato salad.
Mac: You abused alcohol, and that's OK, that's OK, but it's very dangerous, right? Right? Well, maybe we should look at this whole thing from a different angle. Maybe we have a social responsibility to provide a safe haven for these kids to be kids. You know, experiment!
Dee: No, I don't like where this is headed.
- Permalink: We could get into a lot of trouble for this. And we also have ...
Dee: I don't know how you guys live with yourselves.
Charlie: One day at a time.
Mac: One day at a time.
Dennis: One day at a time.
- Permalink: I don't know how you guys live with yourselves. One day at a t...
Dee: Mac, you are so pathetic.
Mac: Yes, and your eyebrows are drawn on.
- Permalink: Mac, you are so pathetic. Yes, and your eyebrows are drawn on.
Dee: I never statutory raped anyone before.
Trey: Oh...okay, I'll tell you what: let's just take it slow.
Dee: You are so sweet...where were you when I was in high school?
Trey: I was eight.
- Permalink: I've never statutory-raped anyone before.
Dee: Can we please get out of here, let's go.
Dee: Trey asked me to prom last night. This is getting really weird.
Charlie: That girl Sarah asked me too.
Dee: You're kidding?
Mac: What, no we can't go to the prom, that's pathetic.
Charlie: What do you mean we, who asked you?
Mac: Let's just go. Let's just go.
- Permalink: Can we please get out of here, let's go. Why? Trey asked me ...
Dee: I went out with tons of guys in high school.
Dennis: You wore that scoliosis back brace until you were twenty years old. Everyone was afraid of you.
Dee: No, they weren't.
Dennis: You looked like a monster!
- Permalink: I went out with tons of guys in high school. You wore that sco...
Dee: Are you actually gonn throw away all you convictions for a chance to get laid?
Dennis: I don't really have any convictions.
- Permalink: Are you actually gonn throw away all you convictions for a chanc...
So, you're not allowed to use birth control, but abortions are no problem?
- Permalink: So, you're not allowed to use birth control, but abortions are n...
Dee: Did you use birth control?
Mac: Whoa, Dee. We went to Catholic school, so...
Dee: Okay, so, you're allowed to have premarital sex, but you're not allowed to use birth control?
- Permalink: Did you use birth control? Whoa, Dee. We went to Catholic scho...
Dennis: I think all these chicks are gay.
Dee: Yeah, I don't know that they're gay; I think they can just smell how disgusting you are.
- Permalink: I think all these chicks are gay. Yeah, I don't know that they...