Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
(voice over) Real. How do you show someone real love when you don't even know what it feels like?
- Permalink: (voice over) Real. How do you show someone real love when you do...
(Voice over)To be a brother. To have a friend. To have a wife, a family. Fiona wanted it so bad she invented it, played all the parts herself. But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real? Could I become real?...
- Permalink: (Voice over)To be a brother. To have a friend. To have a wife, a...
(voice over) There are many ways to stop the heart, electric shock, bad diet, sever the aorta, my personal favorite, but to start one beating, this is a first.
- Permalink: (voice over) There are many ways to stop the heart, electric sho...
Dexter: My dad used to say "be careful what you think you know about someone; you're probably wrong."
Miguel: Smart man.
- Permalink: My dad used to say be careful what you think you know about some...
Deb: The wedding band has to match the engagement ring, so what does that look like?
Dexter: She said she didn't want one.
Deb: Oh my god, you just get dumber every day! How do you survive in this world? Of course she wants one!
Dexter: How am I supposed to know that?
Deb: You are such a Y-chromosome clichÃ©! Just buy her a beautiful, romantic, 'I love you with all of my heart' fucking engagement ring. And Dex, size matters!
- Permalink: The wedding band has to match the engagement ring, so what does ...
It's said that everything is connected to everything. The butterfly effect. You drop a pebble into a pond and the ripples radiate outwards touching and effecting everything. Until finally a fish grows arms and legs and crawls out of the water...and picks up a rock and smashes the next two fish over the head...and we have the first serial killer.
- Permalink: It's said that everything is connected to everything. The butter...
Deb: (excitedly) A baby? a motherfucking rolly-poly, chubby cheeked shit machine? Are you kidding me?
Dexter: I've never heard it described in quite those words before, but yeah.
- Permalink: (excitedly) A baby? a motherf**king rolly-poly, chubby cheeked s...
Dexter: (voice over) This is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst moment of my life.
Yoga teacher: Now let's go into a little free form yoga. Just let yourself dance.
Dexter: (voice over) I was wrong. This is.
Yoga teacher: See the dust dancing against the sunlight. Be as beautiful as the golden flakes of dust Dexter.
Dexter: (In his head) I could probably kill her before anyone realized what happened.
- Permalink: (voice over) This is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst mome...
Masuka: Step away from the incense. This is America, buddy. Freedom of religion.
Dexter: I didn't realize you were a Buddhist, Vince. Japanese are traditionally Shinto.
Masuka: Are we? Oh, whatever. I borrowed this shit off my manicurist. I need all the luck I can get. Got a crucifix up there, too.
Dexter: 'Cause it did so much for Jesus?
- Permalink: Step away from the incense. This is America, buddy. Freedom of r...
Dexter: First you drained her of her self-respect and hope, and last Sunday you choked the life out of her.
Freebo: No. No, Sunday, I was getting high with Sherry..... or Kerry. She's a...she's a...she's a...
(Dexter shoves gauze in Freebo's mouth.)
Dexter: You seem uncertain. It's uncomfortable, isn't it? Just when you think you've answered all the questions, another one smacks you in the face. Life, life, life. Life is just like that. Which is why I prefer death.
- Permalink: First you drained her of her self-respect and hope, and last Sun...
Deb: How can you be so fuckin' relaxed?
Dexter: I'm good at compartmentalization.
Deb: You're a little weird, Dex.
Dexter: That's not gonna change. I'm gonna be this way forever.
- Permalink: How can you be so f**kin' relaxed? I'm good at compartmentaliz...
(voice over) I passed through the flames and rose from the ashes, again. I've never been one to put much weight into the idea of a higher power, but if I didn't know better I'd have to believe that some force out there wants me to keep doing what I'm doing.
- Permalink: (voice over) I passed through the flames and rose from the ashes...