Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I missed you guys - I even missed staff meetings.
- Permalink: I missed you guys - I even missed staff meetings.
You young man are a good kisser.
- Permalink: You young man are a good kisser.
- Permalink: It's Divya!
I guess anyone who breaks up over text messages isn't the "One".
- Permalink: I guess anyone who breaks up over text messages isn't the One.
Divya: I feel useless out here. Is that what it's like to be you?
Evan: Do you treat patients with that bedside manner?
- Permalink: I feel useless out here. Is that what it's like to be you? Do ...
Evan: Divya, it's not a situation. It's a wedding. It's-It's two people in love, forcing their friends to dance to We Are Family. You know? It's-It's sac... Wait a minute. Is this an arranged marriage?
Divya: Why?! Why, because I'm Indian?! Why, that's-that's quite an unenlightened stereotype. (off Evan's stare) Yes. It's a strategic marriage.
- Permalink: Divya, it's not a situation. It's a wedding. It's-It's two peopl...
Evan: So, why don't you just, uh, drop me at the dealership, do your follow-up call and pick me up on your way back?
Divya: Because that would deprive us of valuable bonding time.
Evan: Okay. Great. Cool. What do you... What would you like to...
Divya: Evan. It's because they're in opposite directions. I was being sarcastic.
Evan: Yeah. Right, yeah. Well, it's hard to tell with your accent sometimes.
- Permalink: So, why don't you just, uh, drop me at the dealership, do your f...
Bonnie: Divya Katdare. What are the odds?
Divya: What are the odds of what?
Bonnie: Your mother hired me to help plan your engagement party.
Evan: Huh. Your what?
Divya: Evan, go wait in the car.
Bonnie: In fact, I just got the mock-up of the invitation. Where is it? Ah. Here we go.
Divya: I'm sure you are mistaken.
Bonnie: You're saying there's two Divya Katdares in the Hamptons?
Evan: Yeah, the odds of that would be...
Divya: Evan, go wait in the car!
- Permalink: Divya Katdare. What are the odds? What are the odds of what? ...
Divya: You want to do the spinal tap tonight?
Hank: And that's not all I want to do. There may be only one way to get to the bottom of this immediately.
(Divya and Evan at the same time)
- Permalink: You want to do the spinal tap tonight? And that's not all I wa...
(to Hank and Evan) Anyway, I am so glad that you both came...'cause I may need you to stand by with a getaway vehicle.Divya
- Permalink: Anyway, I am so glad that you both came...'cause I may need you ...
Hank: Just know that Evan and I are here to stay, and there's always, always a place for you here with Hankmed, no matter what.
Divya: Well, I appreciate that. And I'll let you know what my future holds, as soon as my parents decide it for me.
Evan: Well, maybe negotiations will still fall apart last minute. Maybe your dad'll raise the dowry to five goats and a donkey and Raj'll call it a deal-breaker.
Divya: Hmm. Maybe you're the donkey.
- Permalink: Just know that Evan and I are here to stay, and there's always, ...
Evan: Why don't you just summon the apparitions?
Divya: Okay, why are you asking me?
Evan: Because you're Indian. Maybe some of the rituals translate, right?
Divya: Wait a second. You think that Hinduism and Wicca are overlapping ideologies?
Evan: I'm just thinkin' outside the box.
Divya: You're a bloody neanderthal.
- Permalink: Why don't you just summon the apparitions? Okay, why are you a...