Dwight Schrute Quotes
Michael: You need someone in the middle to facilitate -
Jake: You're just a middleman.
Michael: I'm not just a middleman.
Melissa: Wait, why doesn't the manufacturer just sell the paper directly to people?
Michael: You are describing Office Depot. And they are kind of running us out of business.
Dwight: We have better service than they do!
- Permalink: You need someone in the middle to facilitate - You're just a m...
[to Toby's daughter] Hello, tiny one. YOU ARE THE FUTURE!
- Permalink: Hello, tiny one. YOU ARE THE FUTURE!
When I was in the 6th grade, I was a finalist in our school spelling bee. It was me against Raj Patel. And I mispelled, in front of the entire school, the word 'failure.'Dwight
- Permalink: When I was in the 6th grade, I was a finalist in our school spel...
You are so lucky you don't have this problem Jim. What was the ninth place prize again, a loaf of bread?Dwight
- Permalink: You are so lucky you don't have this problem Jim. What was the n...
Jim: Dwight, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Dwight: I CAN travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I WILL travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.
- Permalink: Dwight, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would y...
Dwight's Speech: BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war - the war of work - but from the moment as a child, when we realize that the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle, a never-ending fight, I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. WE ARE WARRIORS! Salesmen of Northeastern Pennsylvania, I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour. No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself! Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers, and door to door charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, salesman - and women - of the world... unite! We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND...
Audience: ... FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!
- Permalink: BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! Have you ever asked you...
Dwight: What's this on my desk?
Jim: It's a box.
Dwight: But who left it here... and to what purpose?
- Permalink: What's this on my desk? It's a box. But who left it here... ...
Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. Snare it. Then to keep it happy, you have to tame it. Feed it, care for it. Lovingly. The way an animal deserves to be loved. And my animal deserves a lot of loving.
- Permalink: Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. ...
Pam: Sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, you know, like, what it means, instead of what it is.
Dwight: You mean ... like a ham?
Pam: No. Not like a ham.
- Permalink: Sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, you know, like, ...