Edie Britt Quotes
I just peed on that, for God's sake, put it on a coaster!
- Permalink: I just peed on that, for God's sake, put it on a coaster!
Edie: (to Susan, about Gabrielle) At least get her a thoughtless crappy gift, like a blender.
Susan: I got you a blender for Christmas.
Edie: And I use it everyday... Gotta go! (Edie leaves)
- Permalink: At least get her a thoughtless crappy gift, like a blender. I ...
Susan: Lynette, what are you doing here?
Lynette: Edie asked me to cater. I know, I'm a total whore, but please don't rat me out to Gaby.
Edie: (just as Susan is about to say something) Hi Susan! I have 30 copies of your book. The kids can't wait for you to sign it. Come on, let's go. Come on. Come on.
Lynette: (looks at Susan and smiles) Looks like we're working the same corner.
- Permalink: Lynette, what are you doing here? Edie asked me to cater. I kn...
(about Gabrielle) Well, if she wants to play these schoolgirl games, fine, 'cause I invented 'em!
- Permalink: Well, if she wants to play these schoolgirl games, fine, 'cause ...
Gabrielle: (about Edie dating Carlos) It's awkward, it's, it's like if I donated a dress to charity, and I went to a party and you showed up wearing it.
Edie: Again, if you gave it away in the first place then what the hell are you bitching about?!
- Permalink: It's awkward, it's, it's like if I donated a dress to charity, a...
(to Gabrielle) You are as tall as my legs. What are you gonna do?
- Permalink: You are as tall as my legs. What are you gonna do?
Russell catches Edie and Carlos in bed together.
Russell: Well, I see you can't close a sale without opening something else.
Edie: Oh, please, I heard about your open house on Holly Drive, they're still disinfecting the Jacuzzi.
- Permalink: Russell catches Edie and Carlos in bed together. Well, I see y...
Carlos: Hey, I didn't say we had to stop. I just said we had to be quiet.
Edie: What? I suppose we should tiptoe around like schoolchildren so our parents don't catch us doing it? I feel like I'm 12 again.
Carlos: I'm just saying, I don't think that the whole world needs to know our..(Realizing what Edie just said) 12?
- Permalink: Hey, I didn't say we had to stop. I just said we had to be quiet...
Edie: No man respects an easy conquest. I make all my men wait.
Susan: It's true, she has a little room with magazines and an aquarium.
Edie: I have so missed our friendship.
- Permalink: No man respects an easy conquest. I make all my men wait. It'...
(to Carlos, undressing) Don't say anything. Just stop seeing the person that I've been and start seeing the person I could be. Look at me, not the Edie that I show the world. In fact... let's lose her. Forget the blouse that she wears because she knows it shows off her cleavage. And the skirt that's so short, because she knows that guys love long legs. And the heels, the ones that make her legs look even longer. Forget the bra that holds her breasts a little higher than they are on their own these days. And the panties, the ones that hide the scar from my c-section. This is it. Hi, Carlos. I'm Edie. I might not be the woman that you thought I was under all of that but I'm real, and I'm here. And I'm asking for a chance.
- Permalink: Don't say anything. Just stop seeing the person that I've been a...
Heeelloo! I think it's high time to make a toast. Ehm, Tom, where are you? (looks around) You did it. There are a lot of people in this room that didn't think you could pull it off. Okey, well, maybe just me (everybody laughs). Anyway, congratulations. The pizza is excellent, and the service is sublime (Edie nods to Austin). Cheers!
- Permalink: Heeelloo! I think it's high time to make a toast. Ehm, Tom, wher...
Oh Tom please, you've checked out my butt enough times to know that I don't eat pizza.
- Permalink: Oh Tom please, you've checked out my butt enough times to know t...
Want more Desperate Housewives?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!