Elaine Benes Quotes
George: I really think it looks good.
Elaine: Ten bucks, how can you go wrong?
George: All bald people look good in hats.
Elaine: You should have lived in the '20s and '30s, you know men wore hats all the time then.
George: What a bald paradise that must have been.
- Permalink: I really think it looks good. Ten bucks, how can you go wrong?...
Jerry: What did you do to my car?!
George: I couldn't help it! Elaine moved the mirror. I got discombobulated.
Elaine: Oh, like you've ever been "bobulated."
- Permalink: What did you do to my car?! I couldn't help it! Elaine moved t...
Ouch, my cuticle!
- Permalink: Ouch, my cuticle!
You're soooooo good looking!Jerry/Elaine
- Permalink: You're soooooo good looking!
George: I am speechless. Speechless! I have no speech.
Elaine: I am speechless! I am without speech.
- Permalink: I am speechless. Speechless! I have no speech. *later* I am ...
Elaine: Michael called me today, and he asked me where Robin was.
George: Yeah, okay.
Elaine: And I said I hadn't seen her.
Elaine: No, no George! You don't understand! She didn't tell me she was using me as an excuse! Okay?! But then I realized what was going on, and I said that she left a note. Um, but he didn't really buy that. And then, and then he did mention your name.
George: He mentioned my name?! What did he say?!
Elaine: He said he was going to sew your @$$ to your face.
- Permalink: Michael called me today, and he asked me where Robin was. Yeah...
Kramer: (points to Jerry) O'Brien, long time no see. (points to George) How's tricks, Murphy?
Tim: Why did you call him O'Brien and him Murphy?
Jerry: No, he was talking to me. He's cross-eyed.
Elaine: It could be very confusing.
- Permalink: O'Brien, long time no see. How's tricks, Murphy? Why did you ...
I know Jerry. He's not a Nazi. No. He's just neat.
- Permalink: I know Jerry. He's not a Nazi. No. He's just neat.
Newman: June 14, 1987.... Mets Phillies. We're enjoying a beautiful afternoon in the right field stands when a crucial Hernandez error to a five run Phillies ninth. Cost the Mets the game.
Kramer: Our day was ruined. There was a lot of people, you know, they were waiting by the player's parking lot. Now we're coming down the ramp... Newman was in front of me. Keith was coming toward us, as he passes Newman turns and says, "Nice game pretty boy." Keith continued past us up the ramp.
Newman: A second later, something happened that changed us in a deep and profound way front that day forward.
Elaine: What was it?
Kramer: He spit on us.... and I screamed out, "I'm hit!"
Newman: Then I turned and the spit ricochet of him and it hit me.
- Permalink: June 14, 1987.... Mets Phillies. We're enjoying a beautiful afte...