Elaine Benes Quotes
Jerry: Elaine, have you ever gone out with a bald man?
Jerry: You know what that makes you, a baldist.
- Permalink: Elaine, have you ever gone out with a bald man? No. You know...
Kramer: Hey, do me a favor...Some guy comes in looking for me, tell him you don't know where I am.
Jerry: Of course, I always do.
Kramer: No, no it's that guy. He's really been bugging me about the jacket.
Elaine: Just give it back to him.
Kramer: Oh, he'll have to kill me.
- Permalink: Hey, do me a favor...Some guy comes in looking for me, tell him ...
Elaine: Why do you keep watching?Jerry: I don't know, I'm obsessed with it. It's like a spider in the toilet struggling for survival. And even though you know he's not gonna make it you, you kinda root for him for a second.Elaine: Then you flush!Jerry: Well, it's a spider.
- Permalink: Well, it's a spider.
Kramer: Anyway, it's been two years. I mean, isn't there a statue of limitations on that?Jerry: Statute!Kramer: What?Jerry: Statute of limitations, it's not a statue!Kramer: No, it's statue!Jerry: Fine, it's a sculpture of limitations!Kramer: Elaine. Elaine! Now you're smart. Is it statute or statue of limitations?Elaine: Statute!Kramer: Well, I really think you're wrong!
- Permalink: Well, I really think you're wrong!
George: Oh, hello, professor.Elaine: George, I cannot believe... George: Please... Elaine: No, there has got be a mistake.George: You should've seen her face. It was the exact same look my father gave me when I told him I wanted to be a ventriloquist.Jerry: But an 85?
- Permalink: But an 85?
Monica: Is that the test?Elaine: Oh, this... um... yeah... here you go.Monica: Thanks. I hope you do a lot better this time.
- Permalink: Thanks. I hope you do a lot better this time.
Elaine: (to George) Listen, there were too many distractions there. Babuwhatever his name was, and Kramer, I couldn't concentrate.
Jerry: (swaying around mockingly) It was a maaaad-house!
Elaine: Jerry, it was!
- Permalink: Listen, there were too many distractions there. Babuwhatever his...
Jerry: Why do I always have the feeling everyone's doing something better than me on Saturday afternoon?Elaine: This is what people do.Jerry: No they don't. They're out on picnics, cooking burgers, making out on blankets. Not in some mall in Jersey helping their friends find the world's cheapest air conditioner.
- Permalink: No they don't. They're out on picnics, cooking burgers, making o...
George: Fish. What do they do?Elaine: What do you do?
- Permalink: What do you do?
Elaine: Lippman wants to see me. SEE ME! That can't be good.
Jerry: Maybe you're getting a raise.
Elaine: Maybe I'm getting a wedgie.
- Permalink: Lippman wants to see me. SEE ME! That can't be good. Maybe you...
Elaine: (on boys giving wedgies, etc.) Boys are sick.
Jerry: What do girls do?
Elaine: We just tease someone 'til they develop an eating disorder!
- Permalink: Boys are sick. What do girls do? We just tease someone 'til ...
George: There I was on the steps of the 42nd St. library, a grown man, getting a wedgie.
Elaine: At least it wasn't atomic.
George: It was.
- Permalink: There I was on the steps of the 42nd St. library, a grown man, g...