Elaine Benes Quotes
Elaine: Jerry, you can barbecue back here (points to garden).
Jerry: They deliver the coal?
Elaine: Sure, it's probably the same guy, who delivers the wood.
Jerry: Oh, than I gotta tip him.
- Permalink: Jerry, you can barbecue back here . They deliver the coal? S...
Excuse me, uh, I don't mean to cause any trouble here, but George, if you take it, can I take your place?
- Permalink: Excuse me, uh, I don't mean to cause any trouble here, but Georg...
Policeman: Let's see, that's uh, one TV, a stereo, one leather jacket, a VCR and a computer is that 'bout it?
Elaine: Answering machine.
Jerry: Answering machine. Oh, I hate the idea of someone out there returning my calls.
- Permalink: Let's see, that's uh, one TV, a stereo, one leather jacket, a VC...
Elaine: C'mon lets go, c'mon
Jerry: Was I supposed to bring something?
Elaine: You could have.
Jerry: I met her one time
Elaine: It is not necessary.
- Permalink: C'mon lets go, c'mon Was I supposed to bring something? You ...
Elaine: Hi Pamela, you remember Jerry.
Pamela: Yes, we met.
Jerry: Hi, happy birthday.
Pamela: Ahh, everybody, this is Elaine and Jerry.
Jerry: I didn't bring anything.
- Permalink: Hi Pamela, you remember Jerry. Yes, we met. Hi, happy birthd...
Jerry: What's that one?
Elaine: "Cocoon II: The Return". I guess they didn't like it up there
Jerry: Maybe they came back for Chinese food. Y'know Maureen Stapleton, if she gets a craving, she's probably screaming at those aliens, "I gotta have a Lo Mein!"
- Permalink: What's that one? The Return. I guess they didn't like it up th...
Elaine: What do you think their parents think?
Jerry: "So, uh, what's your son doing now, Dr. Stevens?" "Oh, he's a public fornicator. Yes, he's a fine boy."
- Permalink: What do you think their parents think? So, uh, what's your son...
A wedding!? Have you lost it, man?
- Permalink: A wedding!? Have you lost it, man?
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
I can't get a massage from a man.George
- Permalink: I can't get a massage from a man.