Eleanor O'Hara Quotes
If you wanna avoid people from your past, I recommend moving to another country. Worked for me.
- Permalink: If you wanna avoid people from your past, I recommend moving to ...
O'Hara : Do we think Zoey got her pipes cleaned?
Jackie: That's like seeing Santa naked. It's not right.
- Permalink: Do we think Zoey got her pipes cleaned? That's like seeing San...
O'Hara: I think of you like a sister.
Jackie: Think again.
- Permalink: I think of you like a sister. Think again.
Dr. O'Hara: Okay, hypothetical.
Dr. O'Hara: Eddie and your husband decide to become friends.
Jackie: You know what...
Dr. O'Hara: Not finished. Eddie and your husband become friends and the Titanic is sinking and only one of them gets to survive. Which one?
Jackie: You know, you're really a very mean-spirited woman.
- Permalink: Okay, hypothetical. Go. Eddie and your husband decide to bec...
Jackie: I think Grace is starting to unravel a little bit. It's scaring the shit out of me.
Dr. O'Hara: If you need anything, and I mean anything, you'd better bloody tell me or I will kill you.
Dr. O'Hara: And then she'll be motherless. And then I'll have to take her.
Jackie: Oh God.
- Permalink: I think Grace is starting to unravel a little bit. It's scaring ...
Jackie: Okay, a quick hypothetical. What would happen to a student nurse if she got busted flushing a patient's body part down the toilet?
Dr. O'Hara: That's so sweet, trying to take my mind off things with your own naughty doings. Was it a penis?
Jackie: No, an ear. Don't ask.
Dr. O'Hara: And you blamed the new girl? Well done. Well, she's a student. She won't get fired. Anyway, if you want me for backup, you can always say I ordered her to flush it.
- Permalink: Okay, a quick hypothetical. What would happen to a student nurse...