Frank Rossitano Quotes
Cerie: Guess what, everyone? I'm engaged!
Frank: Hey, this isn't going to change the way you dress or eat lollipops, is it?
Frank: Oh, then, congratulations.
- Permalink: Guess what, everyone? I'm engaged! Hey, this isn't going to ch...
Tracy: I want to hold a mirror up to society and then win world record for biggest mirror.
Frank: He's totally right.
- Permalink: I want to hold a mirror up to society and then win world record ...
Frank: Hey, uh, you got anything about being a dad? People eat that garbage up.
Tracy: I like to walk around my house naked, to remind my oldest son who's still got the biggest ding-dong.
Tracy: Or I could tell the story of how I met Sharon Stone.
Pete: What was that?
Tracy: I was pooping in the ladies' room at The Ivy-
- Permalink: Hey, uh, you got anything about being a dad? People eat that gar...
Jack: Are you familiar with Six Sigma?
Frank: Oh, yeah. It's a special kinda G.I. Joe.
Jack: It's Frank, right?
Frank: Yes, sir.
Jack: Six Sigma says that a manager must understand every aspect of the business that he or she oversees.
Liz: Which means?
Jack: I'll be here everyday. Soaking it up.
- Permalink: Are you familiar with Six Sigma? Oh, yeah. It's a special kind...
Pete: Oh my god! Wha... what are you wearing?!
Frank: You're making me gay.
Liz: It's a joke, obviously. I'm wearing this as a joke. Bunch of comedy writers don't know a joke, jeez. [goes to her office]
Frank: I just threw up in my mouth.
Liz: I said it's a joke!
- Permalink: Oh my god! Wha... what are you wearing?! You're making me gay....
Frank: Yo Tray, we got a problem.
Tracy: [as Jefferson] Pray who be this Tracy Jordan thou speakest of?
Frank: Uh, President Jefferson, we got a problem.
Frank: That horse ate your wig.
Tracy: Well, stand guard by his rump and await it in his droppings!
Lutz: Or we could probably just go get a new wig?
Tracy: A-ha! I like you, young man; you shall run my university.
- Permalink: Yo Tray, we got a problem. Pray who be this Tracy Jordan thou...
Liz: Okay, everyone, welcome back. Some of you may be wondering what happened between me and my boyfriend Floyd this summer. The answer is we did break up, but I am doing fine.
Frank: Is Floyd the Black guy?
- Permalink: Okay, everyone, welcome back. Some of you may be wondering what ...
Liz: What do guys like?
Liz: No, I mean if you were to go on a date with a girl, how would you want her to act?
Frank: Like she was in a porn.
- Permalink: What do guys like? Porn. No, I mean if you were to go on a d...
Tracy: So, how you doing over there, Theo Huxtable.
Toofer: I'm doing good.
Tracy: Nah-uh. Superman does good; you're doing well. You need to study your grammar, son.
Frank: [to Toofer] Wow, that was embarrassing for you.
- Permalink: So, how you doing over there, Theo Huxtable. I'm doing good. ...
This is the defining thing of my life. It's not gonna be that hit-and-run!Jenna
- Permalink: This is the defining thing of my life. It's not gonna be that hi...
Dr. Leo Spaceman: I don't know how to say this: Dee-AY-buh-tees?
- Permalink: Dee-AY-buh-tees?