Gail Peck Quotes
I don't even like watching people move. I find it exhausting.
- Permalink: I don't even like watching people move. I find it exhausting.
Normally I mean to be insensitive but I didn't actually mean it that time.
Sir, I'm requesting desk duty because I would rather mop the floor with my tongue.
You said something bad about another person. We finally have something in common, McNally. Oh no. We'll always have Nick.
I don't want to end up a sad, sorry woman who threw away the most wonderful woman she's ever met.
Why can't Chris do it? He's great with kids, especially when they're not really his.
Chris: I wish I could be more like you.
Gail: That goes without saying.
- Permalink: That goes without saying.
Dov: I think about you two all the time. That came out wrong.
Gail: You came out wrong.
- Permalink: You came out wrong.
Gail: Who is Duncan.
Dov: The new Rookie.
Gail: Oh, I've been calling him Jerald.
- Permalink: Oh, I've been calling him Jerald.
Now that I've told my brother, that juicy bit of news is going to spread like herpes.
We find Oliver. He makes a very dumb joke. Chloe gets out of the hospital, I make fun of her to her face.
- Permalink: We find Oliver. He makes a very dumb joke. Chloe gets out of the...
It's the usual you know. My client's a great guy. He loves puppies. He's innocent.
- Permalink: It's the usual you know. My client's a great guy. He loves puppi...
Want more Rookie Blue?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!