George Costanza Quotes
(George just found out that Susan was fired)
George: This is great! He fired her! This is incredible, he fired her. I'm out, baby! I'm out!
Jerry: Why did he fire her?
George: Because I kissed her in the meeting. Russell found out, he fired her over the phone. Finally, my stupidity pays off!
- Permalink: This is great! He fired her! This is incredible, he fired her. I...
George: We'll take it.
George: No, are you crazy?
Kramer: Let me handle this.
George: That's $500 that's a great deal.
Kramer: Man, you're blowing it, the guy's a pigeon.
George: This is not a Metallica concert, it's an opera. A little dignity, a little class.
- Permalink: We'll take it. No. No, are you crazy? Let me handle this....
George: Do you know the last time I wore this thing? Six years ago, when I made that toast at Bobby Leighton's wedding.
Jerry: Oh, that was a bad toast.
George: It wasn't that bad.
Jerry: I never heard anybody curse in a toast.
George: I was trying to loosen 'em up a little bit.
Jerry: There were old people there, all the relatives. You were like a Redd Foxx record. I mean, at the end of the toast nobody even drank. They were just standing there, they were just frozen! That might have been one of the worst all time toasts.
George: Alright, still her father didn't have to throw me out like that, he could have just asked me to leave. The guy had me in a headlock!
- Permalink: Do you know the last time I wore this thing? Six years ago, when...
Time is what he's indicating here.
- Permalink: Time is what he's indicating here.
Jerry: So, she's taking about her panties, so, uh...so, I said, "You mean the panties your mother laid out for you?"
George: "The panties your mother laid out for you"? What does that mean?
Jerry: I don't know! It just popped out.
George: Well, how did she react?
Jerry: She flipped out! Just left.
George: Well, that's not offensive. It's abnormal, but it's not offensive.
- Permalink: So, she's taking about her panties, so, uh...so, I said, You mea...
I'm gonna need some water here!
- Permalink: I'm gonna need some water here!
I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet. I mean, to dedicate yourself to the foot You're toiling in virtual anonymity.
- Permalink: I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet. I mean,...
Jerry: He's a bubble boy.
George: A bubble boy?
Jerry: Yes, a bubble boy.
Susan: What's a bubble boy?
Jerry: He lives in a bubble.
- Permalink: He's a bubble boy. A bubble boy? Yes, a bubble boy. What's...
Bubble Boy: What's your story?
Susan: I-I-I have no story.
George: She works for NBC.
Bubble Boy: How 'bout takin your top off.
Mrs. Sanger: Donald, behave yourself.
Bubble Boy: Come on.
- Permalink: What's your story? I-I-I have no story. She works for NBC. ...