George Costanza Quotes
I'm very disappointed in Lupe.
- Permalink: I'm very disappointed in Lupe.
Kramer: You know, things are going pretty well for me here. I met a girl.
Jerry: Kramer, she was murdered!
Kramer: Yeah, well I wasn't looking for a long term relationship. I was on TV.
George: As a suspect in a serial killing.
Kramer: Ok, yeah, you guys got to put a negative spin on everything.
- Permalink: You know, things are going pretty well for me here. I met a girl...
George: We're friends of a serial killer.
Criminal: Oh, that's nice.
Jerry: Suspected serial killer, he didn't actually do it.
George: We're pretty sure he didn't do it.
- Permalink: We're friends of a serial killer. Oh, that's nice. Suspected...
Jerry: He says ask somebody, ask that guy right there.
George: Excuse me, where are we?
Jerry: You know I'm on the phone with the police, some guy just gave me a wise answer.
- Permalink: He says ask somebody, ask that guy right there. Excuse me, whe...
A pay phone in L.A. Look, it's a miracle.
- Permalink: A pay phone in L.A. Look, it's a miracle.
I can't ask them for change. They always make a face. It's like I'm asking them to donate a kidney.
- Permalink: I can't ask them for change. They always make a face. It's like ...
(before going through a metal detector) I've always been a little nervous about these things. I'm afraid I'm going to step through into another dimension.
- Permalink: I've always been a little nervous about these things. I'm afraid...
Jerry: (seeing George's big pile of luggage) It's a three day trip. Who are you, Diana Ross?
George: I dress based on mood.
Jerry: But you essentially always wear the same thing.
George: Seemingly. But, within that basic framework, there are a number of subtle variations, visible only to the trained observer, that reveal the many moods, the many shades, of George Costanza.
Jerry: And what is this?
George: This is morning mist.
- Permalink: It's a three day trip. Who are you, Diana Ross? I dress based ...
Alrighty, so that's one tuck and one no tuck.
- Permalink: Alrighty, so that's one tuck and one no tuck.
Jerry: So I guess it's fair to say you've set different goals for yourself than say, Thomas Edison, Magellan, these types of people.
George: Magellan? You like Magellan?
Jerry: Oh, yeah. My favorite explorer. Around the world. Come on. Who do you like?
George: I like DeSoto.
Jerry: DeSoto? What did he do?
George: Discovered the Mississippi.
Jerry: Oh, like they wouldn't have found that anyway.
- Permalink: So I guess it's fair to say you've set different goals for yours...
Carrie: Thank you for a wonderful time, George.
George: Glad you enjoyed it.
Carrie: I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time.
- Permalink: Thank you for a wonderful time, George. Glad you enjoyed it. ...
Carrie: It's over buddy. Done. Finished. So long. Good bye. Adios. Sayonara.
Carrie: I've been thinkin' about it. You got no job. You got no prospects. You're like Biff Loman.
George: I went to the hardware store interview.
Carrie: You think I'm going to spend my life with somebody because he can get me a deal on a box of nails?
- Permalink: It's over buddy. Done. Finished. So long. Good bye. Adios. Sayon...
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
I can't get a massage from a man.George
- Permalink: I can't get a massage from a man.
- Rating: Unrated