George O'Malley Quotes
Izzie: Maybe Cristina's right. Maybe trying to teach the interns is pointless.
George: Please, don't listen to Cristina. She thinks just because you'd rather teach then take out a gall bladder that you're the new me.
Izzie: Haha, O'Malley the sequel.
George: O'Malley 2.0.
- Permalink: Maybe Cristina's right. Maybe trying to teach the interns is poi...
Meredith: What's this patient X thing that's taking all the interns?
Cristina: Yeah, and when's it gonna be over? I need minions to do my crap work!
Alex: It's some new teaching thing.
Cristina: We're all killing ourselves to get into the OR. When's the last time Izzie held a scalpel? She's falling behind. She's like the new O'Malley.
Alex: Izzie's nothing like O'Malley.
- Permalink: What's this patient X thing that's taking all the interns? Yea...
Izzie (to the interns): You want to take narrow slices with the scan so you get a more comprehensive look. What do you see?
George: I see a crazy person taking expensive tests for no reason and, oh, I see the Chief finding out and expelling the crazy person. And then I see joblessness, homelessness and depression. It does not look good, Izzie.
- Permalink: You want to take narrow slices with the scan so you get a more c...
Lexie: It's done!
Alex: Whatever, Helen Keller.
Lexie: No really. The Chief sent me. They made their choice.
George: Who is it?
Lexie: [points] It's you.
- Permalink: It's done! Whatever, Helen Keller. No really. The Chief sent...
George: Are you coming? We gotta do clinic. Flu season fun!
Izzie: Um, yeah ... I ... will catch up with you.
Denny: Me too.
Izzie: Shut up.
George: [stares, confused]
Izzie: Not you.
- Permalink: Are you coming? We gotta do clinic. Flu season fun! Um, yeah ....
George: We're operating on robots now?
Alex: Can we please go back to pigs.
Cristina: Yeah, what about people?
Miranda: Well when the Chief decides which one of you gets to do the first solo surgery, you'll wanna be ready.
- Permalink: We're operating on robots now? Can we please go back to pigs. ...
Miranda: Okay, two things. You all have a skills lab this morning, it is mandatory, don't even think about trying to get out. Second, one of you will be assisting me in my efforts to remove an inoperable tumor from a 10-year-old girl.
George: I'll do it!
Miranda: No you won't.
- Permalink: Okay, two things. You all have a skills lab this morning, it is ...
George: So, tomorrow we will meet one hour before pre-rounds.
Intern 3: Dude, that's like 4 a.m.
Intern 1: Dr. Stevens never made us come in before pre-rounds.
Intern 2: Yeah O'Malley. You gotta chill. [walks away]
George: They probably should say Dr. O'Malley.
- Permalink: So, tomorrow we will meet one hour before pre-rounds. Dude, th...
George: Interns don't respect me.
Lexie: I would respect you if I was your intern!
Cristina: George, the interns don't respect you because they're not scared of you. Just decimate one every few days, it's not rocket science.
- Permalink: Interns don't respect me. I would respect you if I was your in...
Lexie: Hey... You passed. We are going to celebrate. I'm going to buy you a beer, and all the peanuts you can eat.
George: What if I didn't pass?
Lexie: Then ... I'll buy you a beer anyway. Beer for losers.
- Permalink: Hey... You passed. We are going to celebrate. I'm going to buy y...
Lexie: Our guy's been in pain. Pain at a constant 8, for the last seven years, because of an inflamed nerve in his nose. It's crazy.
George: I wish I had an inflamed nerve in my nose.
- Permalink: Our guy's been in pain. Pain at a constant 8, for the last seven...
I can do this. I'm not married and cheating on my wife with my best friend. Everything is as it should be.
- Permalink: I can do this. I'm not married and cheating on my wife with my b...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
- Rating: 4.9 / 5.0
I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime. Mmm. Do you see what happens? I say things like that and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction. It's okay, I understand. I didn't, but now I do, I do. You're just getting started and I've been doing this for a long time now. Deep down, you're still an intern, and you're not ready.Derek
- Permalink: I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to bu...
- Rating: 4.5 / 5.0