Glenn Quagmire Quotes
Quagmire: I'd do everything to you.
Quagmire: I'd do anything for you
- Permalink: I'd do everything to you. What? I'd do anything for you
Quagmire: Tuesdays in the '80s I was always in bed by 8:00 ... and home by 11:00, OH!
- Permalink: 00, OH!
Thanks honey, say hi to your husband. [device on his belt beeps] Oh, I've got AIDS again, better take my NyQuil Cold, Flu and AIDS. [takes pill] All gone!
- Permalink: Thanks honey, say hi to your husband. Oh, I've got AIDS again, ...
Peter: I told Lois I wouldn't drink.
Quagmire: Don't feel so bad Peter.
Peter: Hey, I never thought of it that way
- Permalink: I told Lois I wouldn't drink. Don't feel so bad Peter. Hey, ...
Voiceover on TV: The Statue Of Liberty was a gift from France...
Guy: The Statue Of Liberty!?
Peter: Oh my kid must of taped over this for history class. Boys, boys! We're going to drink till she's hot.
Quagmire: Hey, thats just crazy enough to work
- Permalink: The Statue Of Liberty was a gift from France... The Statue Of ...
Quagmire: Hey Peter, you want to play "drink the beer"?
Peter: Sure. (takes drink of beer)
Quagmire: You win!
Peter: What do I win?
Quagmire: Another beer!
Peter: Oh man, I'm going for the high score!
Quagmire: Actually, Charlie has the high score.
Charlie [peeing in grandfather clock]: Hey man, your clock won't flush
- Permalink: Hey Peter, you want to play drink the beer? Sure. (takes drink...