Dot Com: You think we don't want him back? Do you know how much our cobra payments are? And he's the only one who knows the combination to the candy safe.
Grizz: The worst part is being able to see the candy.
- Permalink: You think we don't want him back? Do you know how much our cobra...
Dot Com: You had to sign your crime didn't you?
Grizz: You're the one who gave me those Monk DVDs.
- Permalink: You had to sign your crime didn't you? You're the one who gave...
We really were the Sam and Diane of this place.
- Permalink: We really were the Sam and Diane of this place.
Tracy: I need a hundred thousand dollars, or I'm gonna lose both my houses.
Jack: Tracy, I don't understand. You've starred in 14 films; you don't have any money saved?
Tracy: No, I lost all of it.
Jack: Really? Who's your money manager?
Grizz: Worldcom, man. Worldcom.
- Permalink: I need a hundred thousand dollars, or I'm gonna lose both my hou...
Don Geiss: If you're watching this, you are an executive of the General Electric Corporation, and the unthinkable has happened. Capitalism is ending, either because of the Soviets or something ridiculous, like a woman President. I'm speaking to you from the year 1987, but the message is timeless: Avoid The Noid!
- Permalink: Avoid The Noid!
Liz Lemon is a Judas to all womankind.Abby Flynn
- Permalink: Liz Lemon is a Judas to all womankind.