Hanna Marin Quotes
Mona's body might actually be in there. It's bad enough she's gone, but if she went like this...
Since I can spend the rest of my life in an orange jumpsuit, I think that I get the final say here.
Aria: I spent a whole day running on a hamster wheel for you.
Hanna: Well I faced her, for all of us!
- Permalink: Well I faced her, for all of us!
Ok so obviously ghosts don't have fingers.
- Permalink: Ok so obviously ghosts don't have fingers.
Wait are you mad that I bailed? Or that I walked in on your wild college weekend?
Alison: If I was A, why would I let this happen to me?
Hanna: I don't know. But I do know that if you are A, you're counting on that last little shred of me that gives a damn about what happens to you. And you shouldn't.
Holbrook's not that bad of a cop, just a bad kisser.
- Permalink: Holbrook's not that bad of a cop, just a bad kisser.
Grunwald: How do you live in such a psychically constipated environment.
Hanna: I eat a lot of fiber.
- Permalink: I eat a lot of fiber.
I think you were trying to find a way to say goodbye. We all are. I think that funeral probably helped a lot of people.
I haven't signed since fat camp, my bunkmate was hard of hearing.
- Permalink: I haven't signed since fat camp, my bunkmate was hard of hearing.
Spencer: A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Hanna: Did Ali say that?
Spencer and Mona: No, Churchill did.
- Permalink: No, Churchill did.
Caleb: What is wrong with her?
Hanna: Read her boobs, the girl loves Christmas.
- Permalink: Read her boobs, the girl loves Christmas.
You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity then go ahead and try it. See what it gets you. Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how I ended up where I did. Take it from me you're always better off with a really good lie.Alison
- Permalink: You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity then ...
Come on, giddy up little doggy.Caleb
- Permalink: Come on, giddy up little doggy.